BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Andrea S.
Hoover, AL
We frequent the Marriott Ross Bridge in Birmingham, AL. The staff is amazing and really offer that Southern hospitality. The hotel itself could really use an update, but they have great amenities and comfy beds!
Kayla R.
The Woodlands, TX
If you are able to gain status with Marriott and become Platinum, you are truly spoiled and treated very well!

The only downside that I have found is that points are not valued as high as other brands such as Starwood. With the merger soon to occur, this brand can only get better.
Devin M.
Marriott hotels do not disappoint. The staff is cordial and helpful, even with late arrivals. Room service was excellent and reasonably priced. Would stay in a Marriott hotel again, only thing that kept this from a 5-star review is that other hotels are more competitively priced.
Jen W.
North Beach, MD
I have stayed at Marriott several times over the years, for work and for vacation.  The rooms are clean, they usually have a nice restaurant and lounge.  Customer service has always been great, I have never had any problems.  I would recommend Marriott hotels to all!
underthebrightbluesky m.
Shakopee, MN
The best hotel chain ever! I love Marriott hotels and I love Marriott Rewards eve more! The best lounge amenities compared to other hotel chains. I never want to loose my status! And my Marriott rewards credit card is the bomb! Marriott HotelsChase Marriott Rewards
Christina P.
Newport news, VA
I love staying with Marriott. They are so thoughtful. I have a feather allergy and, of course, all good hotels use feather pillows and feather bedding. I have that in my profile and they are always 100% on it. Anything I need is always taken care of in a timely fashion. I couldn't ask for more.
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
I absolutely love Marriott hotel. The service and food is amazing. Clean hotels. Nice gym and pool area but the pool is kinda nasty when I go I got sick and so did my nephew when we woke up the day after swimming. ! It’s an amazing hotel and great to stay in if you’re looking to swim.
Isabel T.
Lincoln, NE
I love traveling, and Marriott Hotels has been a reliable for me throughout the years. For as long as I can remember, Marriott Hotels have been a family favorite. I would highly recommend Marriott Hotels to anyone that has the opportunity to stay there.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have always loved Marriott! I have friends who worked there and they always rave about the customer service. I have never had an issue with booking, canceling, or asking for new sheets etc. They are very accommodating and just wonderful. The prices can be high but you pay for what you get.
Elizabeth C.
Moss Point, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My inlaws have a Marriot timeshare, and we use it ALL THE TIME. At least 4-7 times a year. I love that customers are able to swap out for different locations. The customer service is excellent and the people are always accommodating. When I have kids, I will definitely have a timeshare.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?