Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,173 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love staying at Marriott hotels. They usually have a special going on that makes it really worth the money. The only downfall is I feel like the pool is ALWAYS full. I would recommend this to a couple looking to get away
By far on of my favorite hotels you should definitely go and stay at the Marriott. You have a wonderful stay. I use pretty often when I go on trips with my family and we all love it. So I definitely recommend you stay here.
It's such a nice hotel with super nice people. The rooms are a good size for my family. The costumer service is great there. My favorite part is the little gift shops
Love Marriott hotels and all the extras they offer! Continental breakfasts are far better than other hotel brands and really enjoyable to visit! Customer service is also excellent as they go above and beyond to accommodate!
I stayed at a Marriott in Columbus, OH on the west side of town earlier this year and it was glorious. It was business travel so I didn't have time to make use of the amenities, but it was clean, chic and the hotel staff were wonderful
Nice hotels for a good, inexpensive getaway. Nice amenities and I have never had a problem at all. When I go on vacation I spend little to no time at the hotel so I don't require much so this hotel is perfect for my needs.
We stayed at the Marriott in Newport Rhode Island and it was amazing. The staff were accommodating and friendly. They helped in upgrading our room and brought us whatever we needed. Everything about our stay was wonderful.
Marriott is one my favorite hotels. They have super comfy beds and pillows and will accommodate your every need. The people at the desk are always super friendly and willing to help with whatever you need I'm always overly satisfied
My parents have timeshare through Marriott and I've stayed at them all. Although the level of luxury varies from place to place, I've always had good stays with them.
Always a nice clean beautiful room when you stay with Marriott. We road trip a lot and have stayed with them many of times. Excellent staff and very clean. I definitely would recommend to everyone. They also have great rewards.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos