BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Stasia A.
Rockford
This hotel was very nice in general. The rooms were so nice when we checked in. My fav part of this hotel is probably the workers there they were very helpful. The only thing I didn't like was the price of the hotel it was a little pricey but overall I would stay there again.
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
Amazing amenities and such a clean and friendly environment. This hotel chain never disappoints and their staff always go above and beyond to ensure that we have a comfortable and amazing experience. We return to these hotels because of their reputation and our own experience!
Cristina L.
Mcallen, TX
Great and clean hotels. Great amenities! It has spacious rooms with awesome features. Customer service and friendliness are always great and the concierge service is amazing. The usually have a great bar to relax or an awesome restaurant to enjoy breakfast,lunch,or dinner.
Kayla B.
Charleston
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The best stay ever!!! Hotel staff was the best. They opened doors, addressed me by my name, gave free daily gifts. They treated me like royalty! The room was amazing, super clean everything was up to date and actually made me want to stay in the hotel rather than my own home!
Holly K.
Tifton
Marriott Hotels are so inconsistent. I've stayed at some that are really nice and some that are hole in the walls. The problem with them is I'm never sure what they are going to be like until I go inside. The bad thing is the nice hotels have to take the rap for the bad ones.
Gena A.
Kearns, UT
I have only ever had good experiences here! They are a bit on the pricier side, but the service provided is great. We stayed at a Marriott during our honeymoon and got the package deal. They had chocolate covered strawberries and a non alcoholic beverage in our room when we checked in.
Terina C.
Charlotte, NC
Yes I give the Marriott 5 Stars I just stayed in the Marriott this weekend the people there were just so kind great customer service the breakfast complimentary breakfast was really good the service starts with a smile their rooms was nice and clean I give them a plus
Natalie P.
Winter Garden, FL
I would have to say Marriott hotels are great. I commonly stay in the SpringHill Suites sets. Their beds are so comfortable and the people are so friendly. I find however that housekeeping services can really vary per location, sometimes spectacular, sometimes underwhelming!
Khloe L.
Federal Way, WA
I stayed in Times Square, NY had a great view room was super comfortable! It had a place to go but food at and the concierge desk was super helpful with finding places to eat around for tourists!!
Beatrice L.
Somerville, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I like Marriot. My stay is usually great and I never experience any problems. I get good room service and customer service as well. I usually stay in Marriot since I collect points which has a good reward program. I get to use the lounge which has good food and drinks.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?