Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The Marriott is my favorite place to stay in Atlanta. The service was great, even in a time with many guests. However, during conventions it gets very crowded. I go once a year for a week, and I would definitely recommend it.
I have never had a bad experience with Marriot Hotels. When traveling I always make sure it is in a Marriot hotel or a Suite. We are a family of five and the suites suits us better. The prices are always reasonable. Although I find us getting a better price if we call them directly.
I had a chance to say at one of these down town Houston it's it was awesome !! The room was clean the food was good and the customer service was on point. Every one was really nice and made me fill at home for the entire week
Easiest customer service ever! Loved booking here and loved staying here. rewards are easy to join and nice to have too! You know you're generally getting quality when you stay with Marriott, which is always good to have.
I stay at the Marriott a lot. It's a great hotel chain. Customer service has been great I have had no complaints. My favorite part is the bed. Why are the Marriott beds so dang comfortable? I would definitely recommend them.
My family stayed at the Marriott Hotel when I graduated from college and it was a wonderful experience. The staff and management was extremely nice and the room was super clean. We were extremely satisfied and would definitely go back
Easy check in and check out. Clean rooms. Last time I stayed in a Marriott we had an unfortunate very late check in and not a very friendly host but the room was nice.
The staff were really nice, they kept my room very clean and I had zero problems. I liked how they had a Starbucks, and a sports bar type of restaurant right in the loby
If I ever go on a vacation, I always look to see if there is a Marriot around to stay. Their brand and reputation are everything and safety in a new place is so important. Very accommodating, family oriented, rooms are clean.
Having Marriott hotels are great and always have incredible service that is reliable. I go pretty often due to traveling around for work and I love these hotels. They even give you fresh cookies which I think is a nice touch.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos