4.59 / 5 based on 11,931 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I absolutely love Marriott hotels. I have a very hard time booking other hotels if a Marriott isn't in the location I am traveling to. I search for nearby locations and will try to go out of my way to stay at one if I can. I do this because their beds are so comfortable and their rooms are very clean and well maintained.
I love staying at Marriott hotels. The rooms are always so nice and the staff members are very polite and go above and beyond to help. I stay here usually twice a year whenever I go to state and national leadership conventions.
I was here in October and they have a cute little coffee maker and bed that feel like you're on a cloud! And their breakfast Mmmm don't get me started! So amazing!!
Because of the free nights (redeeming points) system, we usually stay here because we accumulate nights very often. I've had good visits and I've had bad visits. The older the hotel the less nice it is so consumer beware.
I stayed at the Marriott in Aruba and loved it! They take care of your every need and the rooms are clean and spacious. We had a great view. The walk to the beach is short and the pools are perfect for a relaxing getaway.
I absolutely love the Marriott hotels. They are the best hotels I've ever been in. They are so clean, the staff is friendly, and the rooms are the perfect size. I love to stay here. Everything about the hotel is perfect
We have a Marriot rewards card and love staying here! They are always so kind and helpful. Such comfy beds and the rooms are spacious. Rooms are always very clean! We love knowing that it will feel like home when we go!
Marriott is our go-to hotel since I have worked there before, I know they also go above and beyond the guests' expectations. Service is absolutely awesome! I would rate the hotel rooms of course depends on its location.
I have recently stayed at a Marriott. The price is right for the service that is received. I think the bedrooms are nice and clean. The hotel itself is always nicely decorated. I have enjoyed my stays at marriott hotels.
i've always had nice experiences at marriott hotels, specifically the townplace suites in pittsburgh, PA. our room was so nice and clean, and the staff was very friendly. would definitely recommend and stay there again.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos