BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Unique L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I once went to book a Marriott Suite while traveling with my boyfriend in New Orleans. Their rooms were beautiful that comfortable and big bathtub the bids were comfortable they had cable TV and the location of the Marriott Hotels is perfect sometimes when traveling around the United States. My favorite thing about this hotel would have to be the bed.
Aileen M.
Hoffman Estates
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
You can never go wrong with Marriott. We have used them in Florida, but, mostly in our hometown Chicago for a quick getaway. In Florida the property was fabulous. Huge family rooms with more then one bedroom and bathroom. Even washer and dryers. At home we already know we will be in a beautiful place with good service and food when we pick a Marriott.
Kasandra F.
San Francisco, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Overall decent hotels and service. It's nice when there is a range of hotel brands to choose from, especially when I'm part of the Marriott loyalty program. I appreciate that they renew my platinum status for another year even though I didn't make the cut with the requirements. Little things like extending my status will keep me coming back.
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
Marriott Hotels are my favorite when traveling.  I use them every year for vacation in Hawaii or the Grand Caymans.  Their staff is so sweet and take care of your every needs that you may have.  The rooms are very nice and beds are comfortable.  Their customer service is #1 and I have never had any complaints against them.
Melissa W.
Deatsville, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We’re a Marriott family! If we can’t stay at a Marriott property we don’t travel! Always clean and fresh properties with fantastic customer service. The rewards program is one of the best!
Gaitlyn M.
Mastic Beach, NY
My experiences at Marriott hotels have always been extremely pleasant. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Rooms have been clean and spacious. I would definitely use Marriott again.
Abigail U.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I actually had booked a room at a different hotel, but it was so filthy that I decided to switch last minute. There was a ton of events going on in the city so the prices were much higher. The associate showed me which room to book online to save me over $200. The room was fantastic and the staff was friendly. One of my favorite places to stay
Michelle B.
Evans Mills , NY
I've already written a review for Marriott on their website but I'll say it again, they are the BEST, they're always so friendly and nice and the hotels are always so clean. As a military family we travel a lot and I'll always make sure we go to a Marriott because they're the only ones the welcome everyone with open arms no matter where you go!
Matea R.
Enoch, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always such a wonderful stay. I will say that not all are the same! Some are older and not as clean or updated.... BUT the updated hotels, especially courtyard, or Spring Hill are amazing. Not all have a free breakfast, but when they do, there’s always many options and it’s fresh. I’m always pleased to stay at a Marriott, and I’ll always go back.
Nicole G.
Spartanburg, SC
I'm super partial to Marriott because it's the company that I work for, but I honestly think we provide the absolute best customer service! Since working with Marriott that is the only hotel brand I stay with and let me tell you! I truly don't think I'll ever be able to go back to staying anywhere else. Marriott is definitely high quality.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?