Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,218 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stayed at the AC Marriot in the Los Angeles area and I LOVED my stay. The hotel was amazing, clean, and always stocked. They provided free happy hours too and always had fresh coffee, juice, water, anything you needed with bike rentals! I highly recommend the AC Marriot chain.
Marriott hotels are always so clean and nice. Sometimes they aren't my go to hotel stay because they are everywhere. I always keep them as an option. I like the amenities that come with the hotel. I know I will always get a pretty decent deal staying here
It was a beautiful hotel. The rooms were clean and the beds were super comfortable. However, I thought that it was extremely expensive. Not only were the rooms overpriced but the restaurant prices were absurd for what you got. It was a cool experience but probably won't go back.
I came here for my friends wedding and let me tell you-everything was AMAZING! The only drawback is the pricing is a bit too high but I think its well worth it if you can afford it. The room service is amazing the room is very clean and well put together. I was super satisfied
We have to travel a lot for work. We usually stay at Marriott hotels and we are never disappointed. The staff is always helpful and the rooms are clean. My favorite part is that I always feel like I’m in a well carded for establishment. I never feel gross or dirty at a Marriott
Marriott in any country is simply a 5 star experience. From the time u step in to the service to the stay, you feel like royalty. Always a loyal Marriott customer!
I like Marriott hotels, but they aren't worth it for the price sometimes! If there is nothing else around, they are a great place to stay! They are very clean and the staff is always very helpful, they are just a bit overpriced. It is a very nice place though!
Stayed at one of these in Boston in tremont street it was gorgeous. Great staff great rooms & service. I loved the separate sitting space in our suit apart from the bedroom. I would recommend to anyone coming into the city of Boston. Clubs right there, & great PIZZA near by lol
Amazing Amazing Amazing. Stayed overnight for a company Christmas party. My view was great the staff were very warm and welcoming. No complaints will visit again.
I honestly don’t remember this hotel too much, but it was nothing too special. The service was really good, but our room smelled a little like smoke. They don’t admit smoking so i can’t say it’s their fault exactly, but still not great. Beds were comfortable & room was clean.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos