BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Gaby M.
Calexico, CA
I love Marriot hotels. As a kid, I would stay there frequently with my family in the San Diego area. Love the pool area and the accommodations and services in general! Always a great experience at Marriot!
Abby R.
The building itself was beautiful. The pool, outdoor garden, and whirlpool were very clean and nice. Great customer service during our stay. We felt welcomed the whole time. No complaints about this place.
Cortní F.
OAKDALE, MN
I actually didn‚Äôt have the best experience. Our key kept deactivating itself so, in the two nights we stayed, we had to get new keys 5 times. Additionally, the cost of our rooms were under $250 (we were in a wedding bloc), yet they charged over $500 to our bank account temporarily ‚Äėfor potential damages.‚Äô It never went through, but was very annoying to me that they do this without warning.
Kathleen S.
Centereach, NY
Marriott is very accommodating and have very professional staff. The price is usually right for my lifestyle. The rooms are always clean and well presented. Have always been happy with my experience there!
Kay L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The Marriot is always a pleasure to stay at. Their rooms are always clean and comfortable. Customer service is always exceptional! I would highly recommend this hotel when traveling with family or friends!
Lexi Z.
perrysburg
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel is nice. They are usually located in good areas. Although I have seen a few in not so good locations. The staff is accommodating and helpful. They provide free breakfast and the rooms are cozy.
Tanya T.
Maririott is the only hotel chain we stayed at. We have only had one or two personal bad experiences and I wouldnt personally blaim the chain as I would blame the management. I love Marriottt hotels because their rooms are always superbly clean and the offer great complimentary breakfast. 98% ( minus the two very rare bad experiences) their services have been remarkable and I will continue to use Marriott !
Rachael B.
San Antonio
So far all the marriott hotels we've stayed at have been clean and friendly. They have a great app that allows you to make requests such as extra pillows before check in and the rewards program is great!
Hayley L.
Antioch , CA
The Marriott hotels were okay. The one we stayed at was very nice in the inside. It had a kitchen and everything and the lobby was very friendly and had a mini shop for travel items which was convenient.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Marriot hotels. They are always so beautiful, their staff is very nice and friendly, they are so helpful if you have any questions or concerns, and they just make your stay in their hotels feel so relaxing and homey.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?