Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,185 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Enjoyed staying here while on a girls retreat. The rooms we booked were very clean and pretty . We had great accommodations and great service from the staff . We loved the location that we stayed at and hope to go back soon .
Easy check in and check out. Clean rooms. Last time I stayed in a Marriott we had an unfortunate very late check in and not a very friendly host but the room was nice.
I love Marriott hotels. They are consistently clean with kind staff and updated amenities. Every time I stay in one I leave happy, and it's great because they have hotels for every single budget. Luxe or basic, Marriott is great.
The Marriott is my favorite place to stay in Atlanta. The service was great, even in a time with many guests. However, during conventions it gets very crowded. I go once a year for a week, and I would definitely recommend it.
Good quality hotel but expensive as hell. Always have nice features like continental breakfast and good locations, but I've stayed at some where the service is at best sub par. 5 star hotel, 3 star service, and 2 star price.
Marriott might be our favorite hotel. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Comfortable and clean rooms. Beautiful facilities. Good customer service. It is always nice and relaxing. Good amenities. I would recommend them.
These are not my favorite but still very nice hotels. Rooms are clean but not the biggest. Customer service is easy to work with. Price is pretty decent as well. I would stay in these hotels again and recommend them to others
Stayed at the Marriott inn Washington D.C. The customer service there wad outstanding everyone was very nice and the rooms were good with a great view! Definitley enjoyed going back to rest in those big comfy beds after walking the whole city.
Comfy Bed. Nice bathroom great fluorescent light in the mirror which is great for makeup ladies. Hairdryer is pretty larger than most hotel rooms. Ice machine and snack machine full at all time. Check out was simple and easy.
On a trip to Taipei, we stayed at the recently opened Marriott Courtyard. We were amazed at how luxurious the property is compared to other Marriott properties. Our stay included complimentary breakfast and great service. The bathroom in our deluxe room was enormous was the bath products provided were wonderful.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos