Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,168 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I really like the fact that the people there are super nice. Also I like the perks of some of the hotels having complementary breakfast. The rooms are always beautiful and clean which makes it even more enjoyable to stay there.
While usually more pricey, whenever I stay at a the Marriott I enjoy myself. I think they give you everything you could possibly need, while usually centrally located you can find what you're lacking in the surrounding vicinity.
I usually love this hotel, until the Last time I stayed there. Some of the staff was rude. I love the rooms, and they have pretty good views. The price is affordable! Not all locations have rude staff, so it is an enjoyable stay!
The service is amazing, I always feel special staying at this hotel. I find the service consistent across the brand. The customer service is always amazing. I will definitely stay with them again, in fact I look forward to it.
Love Marriott! Great property in St Kitts. Also the Marquis in Times Square is fabulous. Had a great experience at the JW in Dallas. Even staying at their more casual hotels, I still feel its a quality stay with great service.
I love it! Clean and comfortable beds. I also like their room service and the customer service is amazing. I wish they had better options on food but overall it was a great stay. Would definetly use it again for business trips.
I've always had a great experience about Marriott hotels. They are very good with customer service and we have never had a problem staying with them. I used to stay in these hotels when traveling for sports and just leisure.
Love staying at Marriott hotels. They offer such variety with there different types of hotels. Some are geared more just towards business people and some towards family offering pool and all the necessities. Staff are always so welcoming
Have ALWAYS found stays at Marriott exceptional, rooms are clean, grounds and amenities immaculate. Have not had a bad experience with staff either, very pleasant and accommodating!! Will always stay at a Marriott property!
I love the Marriott!! Their rewards points system is so great and their rooms are always so nice! Pillows are my number one teller of a nice hotel room and their pillows are always so fresh and fluffy. Very accommodating staff and great customer service.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos