Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love Mariott hotels! Everyone is so nice there and they always have clean and beautiful rooms. They are not the cheapest hotel, but not the most expensive either. I was satisfied for sure. I would recommend anyone staying here.
One of my favorite hotels. Nice and always clean, customer service is always helpful and friendly. No probles with late checkout when you need it. And gym is always available!
Overall, Marriott Hotels are a good deal. I recently stayed at one in Parkland Florida. The front desk staff was amazing. We had a bit of a family emergency (my sister had had a seizure on the flight), and they were super accommodating about having our room prepared when we arrived. I would definitely stay there again!
One of my absolute favorites! Has a great smell! Super happy with this item in particular. They always have a great sale going on where I get it for a great price and my addiction has definitely been spread among my family and friends!
We always have a great stay at the Marriott. We stay at the same hotel when we travel to visit family every year. The rooms are rather spacious and the amenities exceed what you could expect. Always clean and staff is incredible.
Love love Marriott hotels!! Always so friendly and accommodating, they always make me feel like an important guest. Rooms are always spacious, clean, and updated. There is almost alway at least a Starbucks and a restaurant inside
I've stayed in the orlando location great room!!! Beds and bathroom was stunning! However, the breakfast was not so great and was packed and gone by the time breakfast was starting! I mean should've known since it was a buffet.
Its the Marriott - if you want something reliably nice this is the way to go. I've been to a ton of their locations and have my timeshare through them as well. All of them have been great and up to par. I only keep one star off because sometimes the prices are a little high.
Marriott hotels are nice and food is pretty good, but they lack a sense of vacation when I visit. I don't want to feel like I'm at home when I'm on vacation. The pricing is okay, but should be considerably lower in some markets.
I work for Marriott so I may be a little biased but every Marriott I have stayed at has definitely kept the Marriott Standard with their staff, service and prices. I always feel welcome no matter where I am at!! I LOVE MARRIOTT.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos