BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Laura B.
Stratford, CT
Overall, Marriott Hotels are a good deal.  I recently stayed at one in Parkland Florida.  The front desk staff was amazing.  We had a bit of a family emergency (my sister had had a seizure on the flight), and they were super accommodating about having our room prepared when we arrived.  I would definitely stay there again!
Heather G.
Madera, CA
My husband and I will typically only stay at a Marriott branded hotel for many reasons. They are always worth the price plus their reward system is amazing! Staff is usually friendly and eager to help and the rooms are always clean!
Deztanie S.
The rooms are so beautiful and spacious. Everyone is really helpful and fast with servicing the customers with a positive attitude. The ballrooms are also every breath taking.
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
Globetrotter Expert
We love Marriott. We always know it's going to be a nice hotel that will give us a great experience. Customer service is great and we seek it out any time we go on a trip. We highly recommend and will continue to choose Marriott.
Robert N.
Beacon Falls, CT
Marriott hotels are by far the most cleanest hotels I have ever stayed at. The staff is wonderful and always willing to help. The down side is that staying at a Marriott will cost you a second mortgage , and the food is so so.
Teresa M.
Great food!. Great workers! Great housekeeping! They make me feel like im at my own place. Help me where shopping centers near recommend me to place to go while staying there. I dont picture staying any other place but Marriott!!!
Jamie R.
We always have a great stay at the Marriott. We stay at the same hotel when we travel to visit family every year. The rooms are rather spacious and the amenities exceed what you could expect. Always clean and staff is incredible.
Brenna B.
Newton, MA
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott has been my go to hotel for as long as I was a child. My mom always had us stay in Marriott's because of the free breakfast and my first memories of staying in hotels are having their waffles. Now that I am older and travel for work I still choose them most of the time because they still make me feel at home!
Britney H.
Portlandville, NY
I stayed in a Marriott in Massachusetts that I enjoyed, the room was clean, and a fair size. The hotel itself looked like a castle which was interesting, the lobby had a nice fire with couches to relax on, a nice homely touch.
Brianna R.
I stayed in a Marriot Hotel during my trip to NYC and I have to say I was very very impressed. It was the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. It was clean and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?