BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Anaisa C.
Mi familia y yo viajamos mucho. Hoteles Marriott lo hacen adecuado para familias. El hotel Residence Inn, parte de su marca es incre√≠ble. La todos tienen suites completas. Lo que significa: cocina completa, equipada con todas las necesidades de cocci√≥n. nevera llena, hornos completos (por petici√≥n) o rango stoce superior. Una zona de estar dentro de la cocina. Imagine su propia peque√Īa de un dormitorio o Estudio. Hay una zona de la sala de estar con sof√° sof√°s en la mayor√≠a, dos televisiones, que funciona muy bien para los ni√Īos y adultos para entretener en las salas de seprate. Tambi√©n tienen lavander√≠a y desayuno caliente gratuito. Y si te quedas durante la semana, tienen reuniones sociales. Nos quedamos una vez en que la parrilla hamburguesas, perritos calientes y vino y cerveza gratis. Otros, tal vez tienen diferentes estilos, pero todos ellos lo hacen durante la semana. Tienen un programa llamados beb√©s viajan y la proporcionan las luces de noche, cunas, e incluso los juguetes de ba√Īo. cubiertas para enchufes saftey e incluso loci√≥n para beb√©s y champ√ļ. Las recompensas son incre√≠bles. Las habitaciones son maravillosas para grandes familias como la nuestra y es c√≥modo si usted tiene animales dom√©sticos tambi√©n. Me encanta hoteles Marriott. Patios son perfectos para un viaje r√°pido, tambi√©n tienen grandes ventajas como la pita fuego, bares y mucho m√°s. El servicio al cliente es incre√≠ble y el personal es siempre muy amable.
Meghan B.
Roslindale, MA
A group of friends and I stayed at a Marriott for a reunion. The staff were welcoming and helped to make recommendations when needed. We enjoyed out stay and were grateful that they were able to move one room so that we were all together.
Monique W.
Douglasville, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've never stayed at a Marriott that wasn't nice. Staff is always nice, beds are always comfortable, rooms are always clean. Just a little overpriced depending on where you're staying.
Michaela D.
Sellers, SC
Courtyard Marriott Augusta, GA. Checking in was pretty good. I've never stayed at a Marriott that did not have an elevator. Luckily it was only two flights of stairs to carry heavy luggage. The room was not spacious at all for the price. Maybe you are just paying for the hotel brand. The housekeeping responded well when extra towels were need. Checking out was a horrible experience. When checking out, I explained to the lady that I did not want to keep the charges on the card. I was going to pay cash for the stay. She then states that the card has already been charged for one night. I didn't understand how this would even be possible when at other hotel chains you have this option. I have also done this before with other Marriott stays. This was very disappointing. I ask could I speak with a manager. However, the manager wouldn't even come out the office to explain. She said that they should have told me this when checking in. Afer going back and forth. They then finally decided to take the charges off the card so I could pay cash. Not sure if I would ever stay at this location again.
Megan H.
Huntersville, NC
I love Marriott they are my preferred hotel. The rooms are always spacious and clean. The staff is always friendly and professional. They also upgrade us normally since we are repeat customers. I also find the prices to be comparable and in my price range.
Alyssa B.
Marriott has definitely stepped up their game! They have such modern designs with great service and beautiful rooms! Their breakfast is so nice and has such a wide selection! Marriott has impressed me greatly, just want more of a rewards program
L T.
Wauwatosa, WI
It's tough to write a review for a chain without having a specific site...because they really do vary so vastly. I've had wonderful experiences at Marriott Hotels...and really annoying experiences. I think you need to specify a location rather than the brand overall.
Kaitlyn J.
Lubbock
Marriott is a great hotel chain! My dad has rewards through them and they are sure to always treat us nicely! If there is a problem they are sure to fix it. Some do get carried away with their chlorine but I am very sensitive to it in general!
jessica G.
Centreville, VA
The staff have been very nice and helpful amongst my stay. They even served a delicious breakfast. My only problem is that it was quite cold and I was not able to turn on the heater.
Holly J.
Fort Wayne , IN
Perfect hotel for a romantic, relaxing weekend in Warsaw. Beatifull wiew over the city from the suite. Had all we needed inside the hotel. Beautiful lobby. Good bussiness lounge and a great spa. Also a good Italian Restaurant and a big sports bar. Enjoyed our stay alot.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?