4.59 / 5 based on 15,184 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,772 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott is another hotel chain that never disappoints! There staff are always available if needed, especially for any last minute forget items! The accommodations are clean and amazing! We always highly suggest this hotel when traveling!
Always fantastic service. We stay in the one in Cleveland, or Pittsburgh and it’s always so nice. I love the city views! The staff is always present and willing to help. Overall I am very satisfied with my stays here!
The Marriott is one my favorite hotels they do offer a lot of packages that allow you to add on a breakfast which is not the typical continental breakfast if you're traveling with family it's a maid to order type of buffet. The rooms are always clean and I take a vantage of the app so that I can get the extra perks.
I am on the road often for business and I ALWAYS stay at Marriott brand hotels. Their points program is the best I've seen, and I can always find a Marriott in the town I'm staying. I have Gold Elite status through Marriott which offers additional perks.
When booking a trip, I always look first for Marriott Hotels in the area. They are always clean and comfortable. They can be a bit expensive but it is worth it for the comfort. Why risk being tired and grumpy on vacation? We use points to earn free nights as well so the cost balances out in rewards.
great rewards and awesome service, rooms have always been clean and never an outrageous price. I just wish that there were better workout rooms, room service till 2 AM and lots of food choices, that seems to be lacking. I remember when hotels would have their restaurants open till 2 AM just for their travelers.
Good clean and comfy rooms. Usually better class of service but I guess every hotel and business has a bad apple. I have yet to have a bad experience, at least one that wasn't immediately corrected and upgrade comp'd.
The hotel was absolutely beautiful. For the price we paid for the room we expected a bit more as far as extras go. You don't get any sort of breakfast or wifi included in the price of the room. This left us disappointed and I don't believe I would book through them again, unless I was offered a great deal.
Nice! Sometimes the service is not very prompt, but overall the service is good. Seemingly clean sheets and towels. Sometimes the swimming pools and rooms are tiny. I would recommend if you're traveling and need a place to rest overnight.
Love these hotels. Great clean friendly chain of hotels. Always comfortable. It can be average to good, but never bad. It depends on he time of year. At some chains the beds are really comfortable. Others not so much
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos