BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Micki D.
Fort Myers
I enjoy stays with Marriott, however, they generally don’t compare to other hotels. They are decently-priced but I’ve had to change rooms on numerous occasions due to smoking use. This may have been location-specific but I think twice before staying here because of my sensitivity to that smell.
Jesse W.
Houma
This is our go to hotel. It has a variety of accommodations for all our family needs. Starbucks in the hotel is always a win for this mom! The pools are nice and food is always delicious! The staff is usually friendly and can answer our questions!
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
My first experience with Marriott Hotels was the Marriott Crystal City in Washington, D.C. and it (and all following experiences) never disappointed. Beautiful rooms, friendly staff, fun amenities, and clean rooms. Also- THE most comfortable bed I ever slept on! Truly.
Maryann T.
Columbia, SC
When I travel i always choose a Marriott property because they are consistent. Other hotel options are nice in some cities and not nice in others.... Marriotts always a steady choice. The level of standard is consistent and that is to be respected
Trent R.
Rexburg, ID
Marriott is my only go to when I travel for business. They have a great loyalty program as long as you obtain Gold status. I have found they are also loyal in return to regular clients and it shows. Makes the nights away from home, even enjoyable.
Angie O.
Detroit, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I once stayed in a Marriott hotel after missing my connecting flight in Philadelphia coming home from Mexico and I must say, the one night I spent in this hotel was much more comfortable than the hotel I stayed at in Mexico! The beds are comfortable, the room looks clean and fresh, and the bathroom is also very nice.
Marisa M.
Karnack, TX
I’ve stayed in a few, and I’ve always had great experiences with Marriott Hotels! Everything is always very nice and CLEAN. I find cleanliness to be one of the most important factors for a good stay at a hotel, and Marriott has never disappointed.
Allie M.
Reno
Every Marriott has been amazing. However after the whole tanacon incident I’m not sure I would trust the company. However I have never had a bad experience and the rooms are always clean! I give this three stars just for the reason that the hotel would lie like that.
Erin D.
rye
Marriott hotels are my favorite. They are great quality with a great price. There are so many of them spread across the globe, no matter where you go you should stay at a Marriott. They always are clean and usually offer breakfast in the morning.
Liz P.
Jamison, PA
I love Marriott hotels they always have great rooms and everything. My family has a timeshare with them too so every year we pick somewhere to go and we tend to go to South Carolina. I love it there. The hotels are beautiful and service is good.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?