BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Sheila G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Marriott is a great hotel, However I feel sometimes they charge more than the hotel is worth. I feel they charge you for the name. I have stayed at a cheaper hotel and the room has the same amenities. For a cheaper price I can stay somewhere else and use my money for other things.
Shauna E.
Long Beach, CA
The service is amazing, I always feel special staying at this hotel. I find the service consistent across the brand. The customer service is always amazing. I will definitely stay with them again, in fact I look forward to it.
Sabrina M.
Manchester, CT
I really like the fact that the people there are super nice. Also I like the perks of some of the hotels having complementary breakfast. The rooms are always beautiful and clean which makes it even more enjoyable to stay there.
Carol G.
Gainesville, FL
Have ALWAYS found stays at Marriott exceptional, rooms are clean, grounds and amenities immaculate. Have not had a bad experience with staff either, very pleasant and accommodating!! Will always stay at a Marriott property!
Laura B.
Leavenworth, KS
I'm a Marriott platinum member. I travel for a living, and most of my trips take me to Marriotts across the globe. I find them to be reliably clean, safe, and with helpful staff. I appreciate their new-ish app, which allows you to check-in to many of their hotels in advance. Then all you have to do is pick up the keys, and you're on your way to your room in no time. Their lounges are a nice perk (which you get at the gold or platinum level), but are not always open on the weekends, and aren't located in all Marriott hotels.
My one complaint is that loyalty is not rewarded nearly as handsomely as it is with other chains. I was also a Kimpton Inner Circle member, and staff knew my name when I arrived, knew my dog's name, and always had customized amenities in my room (e.g., local craft beer, gourmet chocolate, fruit and cheese plates). Marriott is nothing, and I mean nothing, like that. I get either an "amenity item" (think a bottle of water or a bag of chips) at check in, or a few extra loyalty points.
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
Most of the time it’s great customer service. I will probably not stay at the mobile Marriott again, due to dirty glasses, broken window, safety issues. But their pillows are soft and comfy just the right amount of fluff needed.
O'Malley M.
i always feel like i am at a home away from home while at one of their hotels. their wifi is always great and booking and check in is quick and easy. their breakfasts are always delicious as well and have everything i could need
Aaron K.
Chandler, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
While usually more pricey, whenever I stay at a the Marriott I enjoy myself. I think they give you everything you could possibly need, while usually centrally located you can find what you're lacking in the surrounding vicinity.
Cassie H.
I will choose the Marriott over any other hotel. We use it every time we go out of town. The customer service is always great there. I have a 2 year old and she absolutely loves the pool. I have recommended the Marriott to many.
Melanie M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels are fantastic!! We always choose to stay there. The rooms are always perfectly decorated, clean, and comfortable. We always choose our vacation destination based on whether or not there is a Marriott to stay at.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?