Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,211 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Very welcoming! They had a heat pool and a hot tub the rooms were very comfortable they felt like home the room service was great. I would stay at the hotel again for sure
We stayed at the Marriott in Portland for our honeymoon and it was so perfect! our room was so gorgeous with a great view, the beds were so comfy and the service was so nice! we loved our stay there and plan on returning again soon
Hotels are very fancy and very nice! I stayed in one in New York and was very comfortable and had a very nice time there. I wish I got the chance to stay there more often and would recommend. Only downside is how expensive it is!
We stayed here in the Houston, Texas aiport and it was overpriced. You could only eat in their one dining room and breakfast for three people cost use over $80. I would not recommend unless you are able to drive elsewhere for food.
Good hotels. Not consistent from hotel to hotel in what you get for the 'marriott brand' some almost seem luxury, some almost seem like a motel 6. App is good, mobile check-in is good. Curious to see how they grow with starwood.
Marriott is one of my absolute favorite hotel chains. They are always so clean and take extra steps to make their guests feel special. Prices vary depending on which Marriott you choose but the quality service justifies their prices
I stayed at a Marriott when i was going to Disneyland in Southern California. There was SUCH great service and it was beautiful. There was a starbucks in the lobby and quite a big pool with all day access and lounge chairs and provided towels. One of my favorite hotels. Highly recommended.
Love Marriott. Great benefits if you become a member too! I love how just because I am a member, I get one free night in a hotel a year! I usually try to stay at Marriotts when I travel especially when they are pet friendly as well!
Although a bit pricier than some other hotels, they are definitely worth it. Everyone at Marriott hotels aim to impress and please! Starting at the front desk, to the housekeeping, to restaurant/bar, they are always there to handle any and all situations with a smile. I love staying in their rooms, I've never had any issue!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos