Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Great hotels. They always excel at having the best rooms and best friendliest staff. It's one of the hotel chains I use the most in my travels. It is a bit pricey but the service and the rooms are definitely worth it.
Marriott is one of my favorite hotels to stay at, always satisfied. Prices are good and customer service is right there with it. I would recommend to friends and family who are traveling. An overall satisfying stay.
When visiting Niagara Falls Canada, I am so glad I chose to stay at the Marriott. I booked a year ahead of time and saved a total of $130per night. The staff was very friendly and always helped us out when we needed it
This hotel was super clean, and I always feel like this area can be a reliable place to stay for the night. The customer service is great and I always feel that they will always lend out a helping hand when needed.
Extremely nice hotels. The staff was incredible, they made our stay so much better with their friendly attitudes and amazing customer service. The beds were comfortable, the rooms were clean, and the staff was amazing
Never had a bad experience with a Marriott, always clean and up to date. Prices are reasonable. Everyone is there to help you. Perfect for your overnight or weekend get aways. Definitely would recommend to other people
I have never been dissatisfied in any Marriott hotel I've stayed in. I stay in Marriott hotels at least 10 times a year. I love the comfort of the bedding and cleanliness of the properties. No matter where I am looking to go, there is always a Marriott in the area and I am assured to have a great stay.
The Marriott is one of my go to hotel choices. Their prices are reasonable and have the standard accommodations you need while traveling. I love their complimentary breakfast in the morning, that's always a nice touch!
This is a great hotel. Very clean and very accommodating. The room was nice. I have stayed at this hotel just one time, but I'll go back because it was more affordable than I realized. I'm pretty happy with this hotel!
The stay was amazing, we really enjoyed the experience, my family and I had a great time and would go back whenever we could. They care about their guests and that is something we always value when looking to stay.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos