Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,229 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We stayed here in the Houston, Texas aiport and it was overpriced. You could only eat in their one dining room and breakfast for three people cost use over $80. I would not recommend unless you are able to drive elsewhere for food.
The Mariott is a nice hotel but when I leave I always feel like they did not try hard enough. On the outside it is pleasing as well as most of the rooms. I stay here on both personal and business trips. I recommend but there are other hotels with more perks.
Great hotel chain. They have incredible rooms and service. We usually get the free drinks in the evening and it's not amazing custom bar cocktails but it gets the job done
A little bit on the pricey side, but they have many different hotels that they own that are a little cheaper. Have never had a problem, always had a clean and available room.
I have stayed in the Marriott many of times and some fall short on their 4-5 star level especially the one's in the Caribbean Islands. Overall I give the Marriott a 10 score for the beautiful ocean view scenery and the fun amenities!
Always clean and the bathrooms are always restocked according to how many people are in the room. The sheets are always clean and smell nice. Always great costumer service at the front desks
Very nice hotels in many locations. I have stayed at many Marriotts and have been happy and comfortable in all of them. The rooms tend to be clean and the beds are comfortable. I would recommend this as an all around good hotel.
The last marriot I stayed in was in SLC and it was pretty nice ... the rooms were a bit small though. The service staff was awesome but the front desk seemed understaffed - lots of waiting in that area. Other than that, it was great!
Highly recommend these hotels, I've stayed at this hotel about 4 times and all with a school group. The service was great and they had plenty of things for the students to do during our stay. The rooms were clean and well maintained.
Every time I stay in a Marriott hotel They go above and beyond to make me and my family comfortable. My favorite part about our stays is the room service/sheet changes. It is a wonderful company! I would definitely recommend staying.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos