Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,196 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The quality of Marriott hotels seems to be consistent. The staff are always welcoming and they keep the premises clean and neat. I like their brand and all the work they put in to live up to their standard. I would highly recommend it.
I have stayed at many different Marriotts! They never disappoint! From the 3 stars to the 5, their commitment to customer service and cleanliness can't be beat! I love them so much, I got the credit card to earn points for free stays!
Anytime I am going on a trip this is one of the places I look first into. They are. Wet clean with nice personal the only time I had a complaint I was moved to a bigger room at no charge and they were so nice about the whole situation
The staff is nice and the rooms are modern. The bar downstairs has decent food and a good variety of alcohol available for their guests. It's nothing special but you can get a good rate if you search and it's an OK choice for a hotel.
Marriott is a trusted hotel chain. We can always book with them and know that the rooms and hotel will be of a certain quality. They usually have nice lobbies, restaurants or bars attached. I have great experiences at their hotels.
We always use Marriott. Love their rewards program. If you travel a lot, then I highly recommend it. We've earned a lot of nights free in the past. Always clean, courteous.
Very clean and great service. Always made sure our room was cleaned. Also had a lot of things to do in the hotel which was so nice. Had musicians playing in the lobby and drinks and snacks. Had a wonderful time staying in this hotel branch.
Highly recommend these hotels, I've stayed at this hotel about 4 times and all with a school group. The service was great and they had plenty of things for the students to do during our stay. The rooms were clean and well maintained.
Marriot NEVER fails me! It is the absolute best hotel chain with one of the best rewards programs! Marriot is always responsible for making sure we have a wonderful stay at any location! I love the various tiers! Recently stayed at a residence inn with aveda products! YES
I have stayed in the Marriott many of times and some fall short on their 4-5 star level especially the one's in the Caribbean Islands. Overall I give the Marriott a 10 score for the beautiful ocean view scenery and the fun amenities!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos