Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,184 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Usually very clean. I don't tend to have many interactions with the staff but they're always very accommodating when I do. The coffee is terrible but overall it's a good place to stay. I will be staying with Marriott more in the future
Moderately priced but clean and well kept. Stayed at one while traveling through to another city. Rooms were clean, average size, and had everything we needed for the night. I would recommend to anyone needing a hotel for a short stay.
These hotels are so nice. They all vary a bit in looks, but I think that's part of the fun. Never knowing exactly what you will get. They're clean and the beds are comfortable.
I love staying at Marriotts! The breakfast is amazing. And the staff is usually always nice! The last time I stayed at one though, when I went to go and ask the man at the front desk a question he was very rude and it was unnecessary.
Marriott hotels are one of the most affordable options and the hotel is still very clean and visually appealing. I have never disliked a stay at a Marriott hotel. One of the most important factors to me is cleanliness and it met my expectations
We always use Marriott. Love their rewards program. If you travel a lot, then I highly recommend it. We've earned a lot of nights free in the past. Always clean, courteous.
I have stayed at multiple locations and have always found the room spacious, modern and well maintained! There are so many possibilities of places to go! A pro is that they have a reward program so I can earn points every time I stay!
Very clean and great service. Always made sure our room was cleaned. Also had a lot of things to do in the hotel which was so nice. Had musicians playing in the lobby and drinks and snacks. Had a wonderful time staying in this hotel branch.
We have stayed at this hotel line many, many times in the past. It's always a pleasure to be greater by the staff and the hotel rooms are always clean. We would recommend this hotel to all of our family and friends for vacation hotels.
I have only stayed at a Marriott hotel once or twice, but from what I remember it was always a pleasant experience. The customer service is amazing, the locations are great, and the rooms are always satisfactory
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos