4.59 / 5 based on 11,982 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I am never disappointed when I stay at a Marriott.... they are always very nice and I haven't found one yet that wasn't. They r very easy to find and the service is exceptional. I have always been satisfied when we stay here!!
We love staying at a Marriott hotel! We have never had a problem or bad experience. Would definitely recommend to anyone and will definitely stay again! Rooms have always been clean and orderly. We look forward to our next stay!
Ive stayed at the Marriott over 10 times in numerous states and I must say I am quite amazed at how different each establishment is. It is easy to find one, they are decently priced, and they are very good with customer service.
Ok ok ok not the best could be better the sheets are clean and the building were ok but I guess I want something more like top of the line the room was pretty small and those mini refrigerators can't even hold a plate of food 🙄
Marriott hotels are nice and food is pretty good, but they lack a sense of vacation when I visit. I don't want to feel like I'm at home when I'm on vacation. The pricing is okay, but should be considerably lower in some markets.
Its the Marriott - if you want something reliably nice this is the way to go. I've been to a ton of their locations and have my timeshare through them as well. All of them have been great and up to par. I only keep one star off because sometimes the prices are a little high.
I love it! Clean and comfortable beds. I also like their room service and the customer service is amazing. I wish they had better options on food but overall it was a great stay. Would definetly use it again for business trips.
Stood a night at downtown Philadelphia, very clean, everyone was super nice, pool was a decent size, waking distance from liberty bell, independence hall, terminal market, overall husband and I enjoyed our night, will recommend
These are always clean and nice to stay in. I love all Marriott and although they can be a little pricier, they are usually worth the money. Service is always great and helpful. Very satisfied overall with all Marriot experiences!
I stayed at the Marriott in Orlando by the University of Central Florida and all the staff are absolutely amazing. It was truly sincere service and I had an amazing time. The room is really clean it and we never had any issues
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos