Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,140 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
My stepmom is a lifetime platinum member with Marriott and it is always our hotel chain of choice when traveling. The rooms are always spacious and clean. The beds are comfy and the amenities are plentiful.
Usually pretty pricey, but you get what you pay for! I've received the utmost care from their staff at every location I've ever been too. I'm never worried about cleanliness or safety in a Marriott. 10/10
I stayed at the New York Marriot East Side and had absolutely no complaints about my stay! The service was wonderful and I received an extremely good rate for what I got. The location was amazing (right near 5th avenue, walking distance from just about everywhere) and the beds were SO comfy! I would not hesitate to stay here again.
I recently stayed at the JW in Chicago and it was an amazing experience. The room was amazing, the spa was phenomenal, and the restaurant was outstanding! I would absolutely go back, the staff was amazing.
Very nice hotel. Never had a problem. Bed are comfy room is nice and roomy. Never really had a problem with customer service or the reps at the desk. Affordable and comfortable and clean. Very nice overall
We recently stayed at the JW Marriott in downtown Indianapolis, IN and the facility was beautiful. We initially had an issues with parking, but the staff quickly resolved it and the views were incredible.
Stayed here for our honeymoon. Beautiful bathroom. Big comfy king size bed! Wonderfully decorated hotel. Room was amazing. The lobby was so clean. They even had a murder mystery dinner the following night.
My grandma and I are regular customers at the Marriott. We usually stay in these hotels when we go on vacation. The customer service is excellent! Very nice rooms. I love every single one of their hotels.
I don't have any complaints, the room maybe could have been a little bigger. It was clean and nice, the staff was friendly and the food was served in the morning. I would recommend for a one or two night stop.
I enjoying staying at the Marriott. I went last year to Montreal and stayed in their residential. Love it felt like I was at home. I love to cook so enjoy making my own meal and I definitely recommend it.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos