4.59 / 5 based on 11,939 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Great hotel chain. They have incredible rooms and service. We usually get the free drinks in the evening and it's not amazing custom bar cocktails but it gets the job done
Worked for this company for a while and I have to say that they treat their employees like family, wonderful place to work. The hotels are always nice and clean and usually affordable for what you're getting. Highest recommendation.
We stayed at the Marriott in Portland for our honeymoon and it was so perfect! our room was so gorgeous with a great view, the beds were so comfy and the service was so nice! we loved our stay there and plan on returning again soon
Always clean and beautiful. Feels high end without have to pay for high end. There’s always clean sheets, a great breakfast, wonderful service from staff members. If I have the choice- I always stay at a Marriott, even in Las Vegas!
Always clean and the bathrooms are always restocked according to how many people are in the room. The sheets are always clean and smell nice. Always great costumer service at the front desks
Although a bit pricier than some other hotels, they are definitely worth it. Everyone at Marriott hotels aim to impress and please! Starting at the front desk, to the housekeeping, to restaurant/bar, they are always there to handle any and all situations with a smile. I love staying in their rooms, I've never had any issue!
Became acquainted with the Marriott hotel through a friend who use to work there. Customer service is phenomenal. They treat you like no other hotel. They can get pricey at times and booked really quickly because it is a popular hotel.
I love these hotels and wish they were in more small towns. They are roomy and clean. The service is satisfactory. We have stayed with them multiple times over the last few years. I am very satisfied with overall customer experience.
I have stayed in the Marriott many of times and some fall short on their 4-5 star level especially the one's in the Caribbean Islands. Overall I give the Marriott a 10 score for the beautiful ocean view scenery and the fun amenities!
No longer my "go-to" hotel. I feel something has been lacking I. Service and accommodations lately. Hoping they will work on some of the critiques and get this brand back to the level most of us are accustomed to expecting from them.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos