Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,153 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Checking in was such a pleasant activity. It was quick and efficient. The staff had everything ready, was professional, and made me feel at home. I liked how clean the room was once settling in and it had all the amenities I needed.
Marriott is a trusted hotel chain. We can always book with them and know that the rooms and hotel will be of a certain quality. They usually have nice lobbies, restaurants or bars attached. I have great experiences at their hotels.
I've stayed in Marriott chain hotels and I loved it. People are professional amd friendly. Rooms were clean and smells fresh. I mever had a bad experience with this hotel chain so far. I'm looking forward to stay in this chain soon!
Favorite Hotels! Great for vacationing and work! They provide breakfasts, great rooms, and the atmosphere is so comforting. I enjoy this hotel company very much, and has become my go-to choice whenever my family goes on vacation. I absolutely recommend Marriott Hotels!
I love these hotels they do have like the proper access to the people there and they welcome you with a smile ...the pools are great and I love going there I feel like home
Stayed at a Marriott in Hawaii and I absolutely loved the rooms and the many emenities the property had to offer. Phenomenal customer service and guest and luggage transportation.
I have stayed at multiple locations and have always found the room spacious, modern and well maintained! There are so many possibilities of places to go! A pro is that they have a reward program so I can earn points every time I stay!
We always use Marriott. Love their rewards program. If you travel a lot, then I highly recommend it. We've earned a lot of nights free in the past. Always clean, courteous.
This was not the best and not the worst, the price was very affordable and it was very late notice, more like a walk in, they had a room for us. It was a spur of the moment deal because everyone was just to tired for that. I am grateful.
As a Marriott gold member, I tend to try to seek out their hotels whenever possible. While they aren't always the cheapest option, I've found the amenities are always top notch and service is wonderful. They have presence throughout the U.S. and Europe and provide a great experience no matter what city I've booked.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos