4.59 / 5 based on 11,955 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stayed at a JW Marriott for a business trip and it was beyond beautiful. It was no different than the grand hotels in vegas but this was certainly not in vegas. I would love to stay here again with my family and enjoy the gorgeous pool
Good hotels. Not consistent from hotel to hotel in what you get for the 'marriott brand' some almost seem luxury, some almost seem like a motel 6. App is good, mobile check-in is good. Curious to see how they grow with starwood.
Marriott has an excellent reputation for great customer service and room satisfaction are usually get the room couple days in advance and there's no hassle and I can cancel at any time. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone
Very nice hotels with great amenities. Can be on the higher price when traveling on a budget. Great for big city stays because they are usually in great locations close to events or activities. I would recommend this hotel to others.
A little bit on the pricey side, but they have many different hotels that they own that are a little cheaper. Have never had a problem, always had a clean and available room.
This hotel was by far one of the best I have ever stayed at in Denver Colorado it was comforting and a big room size the pool was very clean the pillows were soft and comfortable and so was the bed the breakfast was hot and delicious
Love Marriott. Great benefits if you become a member too! I love how just because I am a member, I get one free night in a hotel a year! I usually try to stay at Marriotts when I travel especially when they are pet friendly as well!
I stayed at the Marriott in downtown LA for a church retreat and the stay was amazing ! Even though it was for only 2 nights, the room was to die for and the view we had ! If I ever visit LA again I would stay at the Marriott again !
Very nice hotels in many locations. I have stayed at many Marriotts and have been happy and comfortable in all of them. The rooms tend to be clean and the beds are comfortable. I would recommend this as an all around good hotel.
I like the marriot, their customer service is amazing. The free breakfast in the morning is delicious & they are very accommodating if you need anything such as extra towels, or pillows. Also very clean and not that pricey.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos