BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Chloé L.
Seattle
Clean beds & clean rooms, and Marriott has provided that Everytime I have stayed. They have also been very accommodating when I am traveling with my companion animal.
Jaqueline C.
Wellsville
They have always treated my family and I fairly well, we have a point system that makes it so that we can travel when we have enough points, and the only problem we have ever had was when an employee was presuring us into upgrading our program when we had already said no three times.
Megs S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Really clean hotel rooms, friendly staff, and the food was great! I loved how they gave BIG portions! That makes the money worth it. Ive stayed at this hotel a couple times now, and id have to say the food is my favorite part. Haha, i also love clean rooms, so that was a plus as well!
Kasey C.
Lancaster, CA
I have never had a bad experience at a Marriott. I always get a great nights sleep in their beds. One con is that most are a little older so things look a bit outdated but that's nothing that will stop me from coming to stay.
I will definitely consider Marriott in future travel plans.
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Locations are fantastic and they are everywhere you can imagine.  I love this chain and enjoy the benefits that come along with it. Quality of rooms is good and like what I find every time that I stay this place.  All locations work well for my needs no matter where I'm at.
Jacqueline V.
The Marriot is one of the top rated hotel chains I've been to.  I really enjoy all of it's brands and properties.  Their service is great and bath product are nice.  They always greet you well and their website that you use to book is very easy to maneuver around.
Jema B.
Louisville, KY
While all properties are different, it is hard to avoid the feel of a big box hotel when staying at a Marriott. I much prefer the exclusivity of boutique properties.
Marlee 🐚.
  : I stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta, GA and it is my favorite hotel to stay in. It is absolutely stunning and the staff are very friendly. Even though the price per night is relatively high, it is completely worth it. I look forward to my next stay on easter weekend, 2018.
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
Marriott is always clean!! That is one of the most important factors for me. On top of that, the staff is always friendly and helpful!! Anytime I have had a concern or issue, they are super quick to fix it. I love Marriott Hotels and will continue only staying there when I get away!
Trenice E.
Altamonte Springs
Marriott hands down have the best service! Every time I am traveling I use this hotel and its always some type of upgrade or a beautiful gift in my room. I rate this beautiful hotel at a five because room service is always on point and the hotel staff understands customer service.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?