BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Laila F.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are very nice hotels, the company i work for always puts us up in them and i love it. the beds are SO comfortable and so are the pillows. The rooms are very spacious and the staff is super nice. I have never actually paid to stay in one however, so I do not know how much it is
Mrs M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My hotel of choice.. I love the service. It is a little price for their nicer rooms but so worth it. I love their oversize tubs and love their fully equipped kitchens in their villas.  If Something's not right they will  fix  asap.   The real discounts are always with their Marriott rewards program.
Linda F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We have stayed at several Marriott hotels, most recently along the Riverwalk in San Antonio. Always comfortable, clean and we find the employees from the front desk to those who service our rooms to be friendly & helpful. The bigger hotels don’t usually include breakfast which keeps us from staying when we travel with our kids.
Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
We love staying with Mariott. We have a Marriot rewards card so we get points for each stay that can earn us free nights or upgrades galore. The rooms are always clean and inviting, the front staff is always great; highly recommend :)
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
I love staying in Marriott hotels! By far my favorite has been the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort. The hotel was gorgeous and the staff was very accommodating and attentive. There is always things to do and the beach is beautiful. I have nothing bad to say about my stay! It's in a beautiful location and the beach is a bonus!
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I LOVE staying at Marriotts. I feel as though they might have the best beds. I know they have nice rooms and properties but for sure I like how they are always where I seem to be traveling. I have always enjoyed my stay at Marriotts and even enjoy attending events at their big ol' hotel properties. Hope you get to visit one soon! Cheers!
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
The Marriott is a great hotel. Some cities the Marriott is a little pricey however you always know you pay for what you get. Beautiful upgrades, latest technology, friendly staff, great food, shuttle service...etc...
Crystal B.
Stayed here for one night in Maui. Was the worst hotel ever. Not very clean. Had old bubble tv. No air conditioning. Luckily our travel company let us rebook at a diff location. I will never stay there again. It also said it had private beach which it did not. Not sure how the other Marriotts compare but the Maui one is horrible
Jessica H.
Windsor Locks, CT
I have never had a bad stay! In fact I find the staff goes above and beyond for the guests. During a NY stay, a staff member stuck up a conversation and learned we were heading out on a long day of sight seeing and asked if she could offer our daughter bottled water and snacks on the house for our day! So very kind and thoughtful!
Krista T.
DuPont, Wa
Marriott Hotels have always made my traveling experience a pleasure. The rooms are clean and customer service from staff is exceptional. Most typically these hotels have complimentary breakfast which is alway a plus!! Would recommend.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?