4.59 / 5 based on 11,956 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I think in the last two Marriotts I've stayed in, they scheduled elevator maintenance in the middle of the day which is absolutely ridiculous. The hot tubs should be cleaned more regularly but the rooms, pools, and breakfasts are good
Slowly Marriott hotels have been going downhill not as great as they used to be I feel like they just hire anybody now. Rooms really desperately need to be upgraded. Way to retro for me.
Stayed at a Marriott in Hawaii and I absolutely loved the rooms and the many emenities the property had to offer. Phenomenal customer service and guest and luggage transportation.
I have only stayed at a Marriott hotel once or twice, but from what I remember it was always a pleasant experience. The customer service is amazing, the locations are great, and the rooms are always satisfactory
I really love Marriot hotels. They are one of the biggest and 5-stars hotels in Manila. The pool is really amazing, the food is superb, rooms are spacious and well-maintained, the service is also great and near to entertainment places.
We always use Marriott. Love their rewards program. If you travel a lot, then I highly recommend it. We've earned a lot of nights free in the past. Always clean, courteous.
Great app and service. I have a free night stay for specific hotels from a promotion. They don't tell you you need to book through a special place to use that free room. And after booking they won't let you change it which is annoying.
My family's timeshare includes Marriott resorts and we never have had a less than great experience with them. West Palm Beach, FL location is beautiful and I cannot wait to return. I try to stay at a Marriott anytime one is available.
Usually very clean. I don't tend to have many interactions with the staff but they're always very accommodating when I do. The coffee is terrible but overall it's a good place to stay. I will be staying with Marriott more in the future
I love staying with Marriot. One of my best friends lets me use her friends and family discount and I have yet to be disappointed! The beds are so comfy and the breakfast so yummy. I look forward to staying with Marriot when I travel.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos