4.59 / 5 based on 11,955 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have stayed at multiple locations and have always found the room spacious, modern and well maintained! There are so many possibilities of places to go! A pro is that they have a reward program so I can earn points every time I stay!
Very clean and great service. Always made sure our room was cleaned. Also had a lot of things to do in the hotel which was so nice. Had musicians playing in the lobby and drinks and snacks. Had a wonderful time staying in this hotel branch.
This hotel chain is a good solid option if you find a good price. Good value and almost always clean. I prefer more room service options than they usually have and more updated furniture but overall I have not had a bad experience yet.
Anytime I am going on a trip this is one of the places I look first into. They are. Wet clean with nice personal the only time I had a complaint I was moved to a bigger room at no charge and they were so nice about the whole situation
We have stayed at this hotel line many, many times in the past. It's always a pleasure to be greater by the staff and the hotel rooms are always clean. We would recommend this hotel to all of our family and friends for vacation hotels.
I've stayed in Marriott chain hotels and I loved it. People are professional amd friendly. Rooms were clean and smells fresh. I mever had a bad experience with this hotel chain so far. I'm looking forward to stay in this chain soon!
The staff is nice and the rooms are modern. The bar downstairs has decent food and a good variety of alcohol available for their guests. It's nothing special but you can get a good rate if you search and it's an OK choice for a hotel.
Checking in was such a pleasant activity. It was quick and efficient. The staff had everything ready, was professional, and made me feel at home. I liked how clean the room was once settling in and it had all the amenities I needed.
Marriott hotels are one of the most affordable options and the hotel is still very clean and visually appealing. I have never disliked a stay at a Marriott hotel. One of the most important factors to me is cleanliness and it met my expectations
I love staying at Marriotts! The breakfast is amazing. And the staff is usually always nice! The last time I stayed at one though, when I went to go and ask the man at the front desk a question he was very rude and it was unnecessary.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos