BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Bernadette M.
San Francisco, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We have stayed at a lot of Marriott hotels,  all were great stays!  The hotel itself is so nice and clean.  Our rooms have always been clean,  pillows and bed are very comfortable.  It can be a bit pricey,  and to valet your car was I think $50 per night.  Overall amazing hotel!
Dana V.
I really like staying at Marriott hotels. They are clean and always have friendly service. The last one I stayed in had a great continental breakfast which saves me money and saves me time. I will continue to stay at these hotels unless I run into problems, so far so good. Great hotels and great prices!
Stephanie L.
Hebron, NE
My husband has a Marriott card, so we stay exclusively at Marriott hotels. We charge all our bills to it, so we can rack up points toward free nights. The rooms are always clean, well-kept. The staff are always nice and polite. But most importantly, the beds are always comfortable and full of pillows.
Marissa C.
I have never been dissatisfied by any of my stays at any Marriott! They all go above and beyond with their services! The rooms are always clean, up to date and styled to perfection! Any help that was needed was always given with great customer service. Definitely reccomend spending a little extra money to stay at a Marriott!
Dani G.
I stayed at a Winter Haven Marriott this winter in Miami and was very impressed. The front desk staff was very nice and accommodating, made us feel right at home. Clean, and overall great place to stay on vacation.
Britan C.
Martin, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels are normally great hotels with wonderful customer service!  I have enjoyed staying at many of their hotels and the cleanliness.  The prices are normally affordable and great quality for the price.  Overall satisfied with the hotels I have stayed at through Marriott.
Erin M.
Mooresville, NC
Marriott can be hit or miss. Sometimes their smaller hotels need huge updates and their staff can be really snarky. I do like most of their hotels that I have stayed at and have not had any major issues as of late.
Kassandra P.
Fort Riley, KS
I give this hotel 5 stars. My husband and I actually stayed here after we got married and it was an amazing stay. The service was great and everyone was very nice. I would definitely recommend anyone to this hotel.
Connie G.
Coconut Creek
Absolutely love Marriotts. The staff has never been anything but super accommodating. I asked for three extra pillows once and they brought up four "just in case". Superb customer service always. The breakfast is always delicious, and the beds are the most comfortable of any hotel I've ever stayed at.
Ashton K.
Sheridan, WY
I stayed at Marriott in Denver, Colorado recently and I was presently surprised. It was very clean, which is always important. We found a really good deal on Expedia, so it was a super cheap stay!
The only complaint I have is that the walls were very thin, so we could hear our neighbors conversations.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?