4.59 / 5 based on 11,982 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriotts are always comfy when going out of town for a meeting. We stay at a Marriott 4 or 5 times a year. They are a little costly but the customer service is good and that is always a plus when you can't be at home in your own bed.
As a Marriott gold member, I tend to try to seek out their hotels whenever possible. While they aren't always the cheapest option, I've found the amenities are always top notch and service is wonderful. They have presence throughout the U.S. and Europe and provide a great experience no matter what city I've booked.
Stayed at the hotel while in Florida this past spring break and had a pretty good experience. The rooms were nice and fairy spacious for a hotel. They also provided a free breakfast, that was pretty good. I would stay there again for sure!
Slowly Marriott hotels have been going downhill not as great as they used to be I feel like they just hire anybody now. Rooms really desperately need to be upgraded. Way to retro for me.
It's hard to review Marriott as a brand. They have many different hotels and what you get at each one (and in different regions) is luck of the draw. I'd say they are reliable for the most part, usually clean, and with friendly staff.
I have only stayed at a Marriott hotel once or twice, but from what I remember it was always a pleasant experience. The customer service is amazing, the locations are great, and the rooms are always satisfactory
This was not the best and not the worst, the price was very affordable and it was very late notice, more like a walk in, they had a room for us. It was a spur of the moment deal because everyone was just to tired for that. I am grateful.
Checking in was such a pleasant activity. It was quick and efficient. The staff had everything ready, was professional, and made me feel at home. I liked how clean the room was once settling in and it had all the amenities I needed.
I've stayed in Marriott chain hotels and I loved it. People are professional amd friendly. Rooms were clean and smells fresh. I mever had a bad experience with this hotel chain so far. I'm looking forward to stay in this chain soon!
We stayed at the Marriott in Portland for our honeymoon and it was so perfect! our room was so gorgeous with a great view, the beds were so comfy and the service was so nice! we loved our stay there and plan on returning again soon
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos