BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Ty T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Was a great place to stay, everyone was very helpful and very kind! I got a very nice room and it wasn't loud, i slept peaceful and was a nice safe area. I got some rest, they where quick and very nice! They had good food and the stuff there where helpful.
Mair M.
Redding, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott hotels are a mediocre, middle-of-the-road (almost motel in my opinion) but some of them are nicer than others. Recently though I have been to a few that don't even have a refrigerator in the room… How my supposed to refrigerate my food from dinner?!
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Marriott hotels are super nice!! My husband and I had a date night in Cincinnati not long ago and ended up staying at the Marriot last minute. The service was great and overall affordable.
Madison K.
Calhoun, GA
I definitely think that marriott is one of the nicer hotels that don't cost an arm and a leg to stay at every night. I've always had great customer service and care when I stay there and no bad experiences either. I wish they could get telemarketers to stop calling, though!
Kady H.
Delaware, AR
These are pretty nice hotels. It’s not the prettiest but they are usually well-kept and very clean. The price is usually not too high and they provide great services. I’ve stayed in about three or four of these hotels and never had a problem with any of them.
M P.
Orlando, FL
Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Had a wonderful stay. The Marriott is my hotel of choice for my weekend getaways. The most enjoyable part of my stay are the extraordinary comfortable beds and awesome pools. I would highly recommend this line of hotels.
Angelina L.
chesapeake, VA
I am a proud Marriott Rewards member! I was able to rack up enough points for a free two nights stay last summer. I travel about 3-4 times a year and try to stay at a Marriott each time. Their facilities and rooms are always up to date and clean, and often a treasonable rates.
Ashli B.
Mobile
Live this home company! They are so accommodating and are ready for you when you get there! We use them quite a bit when we go out of town and we love the pools at the hotels. I would definitely recommend this to my friends who travel to see us at our home!
Jessica S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Always have a good time staying at the Marriott, their hotels are always very clean and the staff is always friendly. Just a shame it's quite pricey and they rarely have many good deals.
Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the Marriott in downtown Chattanooga. It was perfect. The staff members were very professional . The room was clean and comfortable. Best hotel stay. I definitely recommend.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?