Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stayed in a Marriott Hotel in Sydney in December and it was fabulous. I especially loved the Executive Lounge. The only downside was that they were doing extensive renovations.
Very nice hotel, I always have a great experience at these hotels. Rooms are always clean, pool area is always clean. The front desk is very helpful if you are in need of something you forgot and the prices for the rooms are really reasonable!
The Marriott what can I say but the best experience ever. I love that for my nieces and nephews they have pools and the waitstaff is amazing I had stuff on my bed in the gently placed everything on the side and I need manner to make my bed up.
Good experience for my family. Continental breakfast is as expected from a hotel. Printing and wifi services available. Comfortable rooms and friendly service. I will stay at a Marriot again. My family also enjoys the rewards program Marriot offers.
Stayed at the Marriot in Franklin, TN for a work conference. I loved that there was a Starbucks there. The conference food which was catered through the hotel was the best I've had for work thus far. I used their fitness area and the indoor pool, which is attached to the gym, is heated as well. The beds in our room were very comfortable. Our TV was large and the windows in the room allowed so much natural sunlight. I also enjoyed the outdoor patio seating for a quick read before the conference began.
Marriott Hotels are always very welcoming and accommodating from the get go. We use marriott mostly every time we vacation and we have never had a bad experience. The customer service is always great and I definitely recommend these to others.
i love this hotel to which they have everything we needed for our stay. especially enjoy the overview of the balcony. our favorite part was the pool area. we had the best service ever in showing us around. would recommend this hotel to others.
It was quite comfortable and convenient being that it was right next to my airport the only thing that I didn't like was that the staff was kind of rude when I went to the pool
Marriotts are great for their price range!! The staff is always warm and welcoming, and the rooms are clean. Sometimes the walls are a little thin in the older buildings, and the amenities can be lacking, but for a middle class hotel they are great.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos