BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11972)
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I worked for Marriott in college and I've stayed at multiple locations around the world. The Marriott brand is good but I feel like it has fallen beneath some other leading competitors.
DeAngela H.
Awesome hotel!! My cousin works here so we get discounted prices and I just love the energy that Marriott portrays! The rooms are alway nice and clean with great service which is very important. I would definitely recommend staying here.
Cara F.
Saugus, MA
Stayed at a Marriott in Florida and the hotel was beautiful. It had a few pools for the guests to use. They also offered many events for kids throughout the day. Overall it was a great trip. They also have a gym that's open to everyone.
Ali B.
Lawrence, KS
Marriott has great customer service. They have always accommodated my needs and have nice facilities. They are just what I need and the price is reasonable for what you get.
Mich L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed at springhill Suites in Langhorne. Super easy to check in and get updates on room check-in time. Front desk gave us take out menus and has a stellar valet. You text when you want your car, and 5 minutes later it is waiting for you.
Lauren G.
I am a big Marriott fan. I have consistently stayed their for three consecutive years and have never run into any issues. The staff is always kind and helpful. I am only scoring it a 4/5 stars because they are not always updated. It seems like with the price you are paying for this type of hotel should come with good amenities.
Grace C.
Columbia
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Marriott brand is fantastic. For the price and availability is always more comfortable and a better stay than its competitors. It might not have flashy rooms or the most updated space but it's going to be very good and comfortable stay.
Meeja T.
Edina, MN
Always clean and always inviting. The front desk is always a help, no matter the city we happen to be in. My favorite part is the snack area they'll have by the door, it's easy and convenient to grab a snack on my way to or from the room
Ambrea R.
Griffin, GA
I didn't have the best time here. Though the place was lovely my father and sister ended up getting bit my bed bugs. The staff gave us four tickets to the aquarium and changed our rooms but this shouldn't have happened in the first place.
Kelly P.
I love this hotel, I stayed in this hotel in Aruba and it was a wonderful experience, the food was amazing, the attention was amazing, i have no complaints my stay was very pleasant and nice. i stayed twice and i feel that's enough to judge the quality.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?