Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Great value for the price, Marriott has that sense of luxe at their hotels but it's not at break-the-bank prices. The hotels (usually) have several dining options and most of the ones I've stayed at offer a little personalized touch to the stay.
This is by far one of the best hotels I've , I've been in various of them and all of them have been great, not only the service and attention are good but also the place is always clean and they offer a lot of different activities and stuff.
Very nice hotel chain. We stayed in one their Houston locations and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The decor is nice and the service is nice. Room service was up to par with other hotels on the same scale. Comfortable bed as well, I would highly recommend.
I lived in a Marriott hotel for several months and the experience I consider to be one of my homes. The staff was more than accommodating. The complimentary breakfasts and dinners were homecooked and delicious. A very high class experience.
I love the Marriott! Their hotels are nice and clean and they have good breakfasts. There's tea available all the time which I love. The rooms are nice and the towels are nice. I've had no problems with customer service. I would recommend them.
Marriott hotels are quiet nice. I don't perfer staying here because of the price, there are more affordable options of course, nonetheless the service is nice, the rooms are never shabby and I am overall satisfied with the hotel's performace
I loved loved loved my stay here. I stayed at a Marriot when I went to LA two summers ago and it felt so nice and welcoming everywhere. Of course it's not the most convenient place to stay at money wise but it's so worth it if your able to stay.
Whenever we travel to California this is one of the hotels we always look into. Breakfast was great! Clean sheets and great housekeeping. Loved how quiet and managed it was. We were very satisfied with the family. And would recommend to a friend!
Marriott has always been a reliable hotel. Their customer service is superb, their rooms are nice and you always get treated well. I have stayed mainly at Marriotts most of my life and I am always satisfied. They have a wonderful rewards system!
Marriott is always my number one choice when I look at hotels . I am a Marriott rewards member . They have great customer service I love the fact that they offer early check in and complementary breakfast in the morning that is actually good. I definitely think it's the way to go
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos