4.59 / 5 based on 11,917 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I loved my stay at the Marriott. Only stayed once but I was treated so well and they are so willing to provide everything you need and do not think you need. If I get a chance I’ll stay at one again.
I stayed at the Marriott Marquise in time square. Comfortable despite being humongous. Amazing location. Spacious rooms. Very comfortable beds. The only problem I had was long lines when checking in.
I used these hotels when I went out West on a road trip and we stayed there every single time mostly because they had a pool and it wasn’t expensive to stay there and there was free morning breakfast
I recently stayed at the Marriott in San Diego and it was an awesome stay. The hotel is very clean, in a great location, and has great amenities. I would definitely recommend to stay at the Marriott.
My family and I stayed at the Merriot the last time we traveled. The rooms were a great size and so was the bathroom. They had a lot of amenities. It was very clean and the staff were very friendly:
I love Mariott hotels. They are always very clean and comfortable. I've never been in a room with an old bed and the rooms always smell fresh. This brand is always my first choice whenever I travel.
I have stayed at a few of the Marriott hotels and always feel like I got the most for my money. The beds are comfortable, the food is good, the hotel and rooms are clean, and the staff are friendly.
Very nice hotels. The customer service is amazing it’s almost like you’re at home when you walk in. The rooms are very spacious and beautiful. A little up there in price but it’s nice for a getaway
Their brand is usually very consistent. I stay at a lot of the airport hotels and they are always very friendly and the rooms are nice and clean. They usually have a bistro bar which can be a bit pricy. They also usually have a gym. The locations I've stayed at recently were the Houston IAH airport hotel. Nice spacious rooms and very conveniently connected to the hotel
These are really nice rooms, especially for a family. We get a suite to fit our family and there is enough beds for every one, and have a breakfast which is my favorite. They are pricy but worth it
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos