BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lorraine W.
Brooklyn
The Maria is a great hotel especially for the kids or for business meeting they have a nice conference room to rent! Depending on the location you have the option to get an indoor pool or outdoor pool.
Depending on the season if you go in the winter you have what to do with the kids. Most of the Marriotts have free breakfast which is it always a great start of the day. The staff is very sweet and helpful! Rooms are
Always clean and most are pretty new!
Jessica S.
Lockport, NY
Hotel was beautiful and much higher-class than anything I had gone to before. The lobby was stunning with a bar and restaurant right off of the lobby, perfect for my stay because we were coming in very late at night and there were no other places to eat nearby. The cost of the food was higher than I would have liked to pay but for this hotel it seemed pretty reasonable. The rooms were very clean and spacious, I would love to stay here again.
Lizette P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I never have a bad experience staying with Marriott. Any time my friends and I have a weekend getaway we usually always stay with Marriott. The employees are very nice and polite and really give you that excellent customer service!
Priscilla H.
We stood at the Marriott suites in Hopkinsville, KY recently and the staff was wonderful. Breakfast is included and the options are ok. The rooms are spacious and very clean. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone passing through.
Happy G.
Ludington
I have never been disappointed by a Marriott hotel. The cleanliness has always been superb, the staff has been great, and the breakfast has always been quite satisfying. The one down side to Marriott's is that they are always on the pricier side, and I debated taking this review down to four stars for that reason, but I think that it's to be expected with the vibe of the hotels and the locations. You truly get what you pay for with Marriott.
Rachel O.
Kansas City, MO
Nice hotel and for the price everything you could expect. My experience was not negative at all and the employees were very helpful. I have went to Mariott hotels a handful of times and nothing’s has steered me from coming back.
Bradleigh R.
Lakeside
I had the amazing opportunity to stay in their resort in Kaua’i on our honeymoon. What an incredible time we had! We almost didn’t want to leave! The staff is very friendly, the food is delicious, and don’t get me started on the view! The pool and jacuzzi are really nice and they have various activities going on daily. The room we stayed in wasn’t the most modern per se, but it was lovely and comfortable. We have plans to hopefully return soon!
Ruth S.
Miami
I would choose this hotel a hundred times no matter what, excellent service, the food is always fresh, the staff is incredible, the hotel rooms are always clean. Suggestions: Go to this hotel in Costa Rica you would not regret it.
Melisa L.
Park City, IL
I’m definitely a Marriott fan! That is why i chose to work with them too. I love all their brands. My favorite are the ones who offer breakfast and have kitchen. I’ve stayed in a lot of Marriotts and they’re just really wonderful!
Alexis S.
Richmond
The Marriott hotels in Richmond, Virginia are seriously lacking in quality. I had mold in two rooms! Luckily employees were wonderful and had me moved, but that’s not an issue a customer should be experiencing in the first place.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?