Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have been overall happy with all of the Marriott hotels I have stayed at. I do think that sometimes their rooms are over priced, along with their room service. I think the staff was great and very helpful. They were respectful and quick to answer any questions or requests.
Not a bad choice for a one or two night stay. I wouldn't stay at one of these locations for longer than that though. The suites are most of the time neat and clean. Price wise I would look and see if there is a better deal before booking a room here
I always have work conferences at Marriot. I've stayed at quiet a few of them and I've never had a bad experience. Their rooms can be very cold whether it's their meeting rooms or regular rooms. I feel like they're all designed for men in suits.
Try a residence inn by Marriott! I was put up in one for a work trip and they had a full kitchen and a sweet little sitting area. Basically a studio apartment. They also had a lot of perks, made dinner for the guests twice and free beer and wine.
I absolutely love this company. Anywhere I go, I always check if there is a Marriott Hotel. I am a Marriott Rewards member and I am a HUGE fan of them. I stayed in the Harbourside in Sydney, Australia and that was the best experience of my life!!
We've stayed at several Marriott Hotels. We always find the staff to be kind and accommodating and the rooms are always clean. Marriott makes it easy to relax and enjoy our vacations. We would recommend Marriott hotel group to traveling friends.
I loved loved loved my stay here. I stayed at a Marriot when I went to LA two summers ago and it felt so nice and welcoming everywhere. Of course it's not the most convenient place to stay at money wise but it's so worth it if your able to stay.
Great economy hotel for the price! Comes with free breakfast at most locations that I've been too. They always have someone at the front desk that is willing to be so helpful. Been to a couple that have a really nice bar area with full kitchen.
I stayed in a Marriott Hotel in Sydney in December and it was fabulous. I especially loved the Executive Lounge. The only downside was that they were doing extensive renovations.
Marriott Hotels is a great brand across the board, the recently renovated locations are top notch, truly spectacular. Take a peek at the Newport, RI Marriott location for the best of the best. Highly recommend to others to give this location a try!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos