BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11964)
Shannon P.
This is a hotel with comfort and great accommodations. It is not as modern as some of the other hotels but definitely a goto of mine. The rooms are clean and comfortable and staff is friendly. I will definitely recommend and go back again.
Leslie C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
i stay at the Marriott the most! they have the best customer service, friendly staff, clean and I always get upgraded when I check in. there’s a discount if you’re a rewards member. def recommended staying at the Marriott over other hotels.
Meaghan L.
The Marriott always keeps up their end of the bargain. The staff goes above and beyond into making our stay as comfortable as possible and we always feel like we're at home. Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone I know!
Adriana A.
Pomona, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have stayed at many Marriott hotels over the years and never have a bad experience. Due to a house fire, we stayed at Marriott Residence Inn for half a year and we were very comfortable. Knocking points for parking fees with many locations.
Donna W.
Winnemucca, NV
We love Marriott!  Almost anywhere we travel, there is a Marriott.  Staying at Residence Inn, Fairfield Inn or Townplace Suites is awesome, especially with their complimentary, delicious breakfast, free wifi, and comfy rooms.
Elizabeth J.
Cleveland, TN
They are generally nice hotels with good clean rooms. They vary in customer service but I've never had a terrible experience. I don't travel often but when I do Marriott hotels is always one of the first I check prices and availability on.
Tina L.
Grayslake, IL
I always enjoy staying at Marriott hotels. I can always count on good customer service and clean rooms. Recently I stayed at the Boston Coply Marriott, and I was very impressed. It is a very modern hotel and all the staff were so helpful!
Kiyana B.
Fontana , CA
Recently stayed at a Marriott near Disneyland and it was amazing! Price was great and the breakfast tasted like someone's mom was actually cooking in the back! I will definitely be here again. The only thing that sucked was $20 parking.
alexis l.
Torrance, CA
these hotels are very nice and always have a pool but the people that work there look worn down and most of the hotel rooms smell gross or have stains and my favorite part is how cheap it is. but i would technically recommend this hotel.
James N.
It was a nice hotel. The room had a kitchen that was fully furnished. The bed was a king size bed. The bathroom only had a shower and that disappointed my wife but over all it was a nice room. The hotel had valet parking with a secure garage. The staff was very nice and helpful at all hours. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?