Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,227 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
While I prefer to use airbnb to find lodging accommodations while traveling, I've stayed at a few Marriott's across the country when traveling for work. It's nice because usually An event is being held in one of their ballrooms. It's convenient.
I love the Marriott! Their hotels are nice and clean and they have good breakfasts. There's tea available all the time which I love. The rooms are nice and the towels are nice. I've had no problems with customer service. I would recommend them.
I stayed in a Marriott Hotel in Sydney in December and it was fabulous. I especially loved the Executive Lounge. The only downside was that they were doing extensive renovations.
Great economy hotel for the price! Comes with free breakfast at most locations that I've been too. They always have someone at the front desk that is willing to be so helpful. Been to a couple that have a really nice bar area with full kitchen.
Price for overnight parking was a little high (no Self parking available) and they neglected to tell us that the pool hadn't opened yet and that was part of the reason we chose that hotel. The room was great though, comfy bed, sleek design.
Another hotel chain that I am a member of and really appreciate the perks and benefits that Marriott in particular offers. I love the different levels of properties, location of properties, courteous staff, and their more than reasonable pricing.
I absolutely love this company. Anywhere I go, I always check if there is a Marriott Hotel. I am a Marriott Rewards member and I am a HUGE fan of them. I stayed in the Harbourside in Sydney, Australia and that was the best experience of my life!!
Try a residence inn by Marriott! I was put up in one for a work trip and they had a full kitchen and a sweet little sitting area. Basically a studio apartment. They also had a lot of perks, made dinner for the guests twice and free beer and wine.
I lived in a Marriott hotel for several months and the experience I consider to be one of my homes. The staff was more than accommodating. The complimentary breakfasts and dinners were homecooked and delicious. A very high class experience.
Marriott Hotels is a great brand across the board, the recently renovated locations are top notch, truly spectacular. Take a peek at the Newport, RI Marriott location for the best of the best. Highly recommend to others to give this location a try!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos