BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kiarah L.
Globetrotter Expert
While I prefer to use airbnb to find lodging accommodations while traveling, I've stayed at a few Marriott's across the country when traveling for work. It's nice because usually An event is being held in one of their ballrooms. It's convenient.
Samantha M.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love the Marriott! Their hotels are nice and clean and they have good breakfasts. There's tea available all the time which I love. The rooms are nice and the towels are nice. I've had no problems with customer service. I would recommend them.
Rachel A.
Piney Flats, TN
I stayed in a Marriott Hotel in Sydney in December and it was fabulous. I especially loved the Executive Lounge. The only downside was that they were doing extensive renovations.
Bradley S.
Globetrotter Expert
Great economy hotel for the price! Comes with free breakfast at most locations that I've been too. They always have someone at the front desk that is willing to be so helpful. Been to a couple that have a really nice bar area with full kitchen.
Adriane G.
Vancouver, WA
Price for overnight parking was a little high (no Self parking available) and they neglected to tell us that the pool hadn't opened yet and that was part of the reason we chose that hotel. The room was great though, comfy bed, sleek design.
Candace H.
Mt Washington, KY
Globetrotter Expert
Another hotel chain that I am a member of and really appreciate the perks and benefits that Marriott in particular offers.  I love the different levels of properties, location of properties, courteous staff, and their more than reasonable pricing.
Niccole
I absolutely love this company. Anywhere I go, I always check if there is a Marriott Hotel. I am a Marriott Rewards member and I am a HUGE fan of them. I stayed in the Harbourside in Sydney, Australia and that was the best experience of my life!!
Kayla M.
pleasanton
Globetrotter Expert
Try a residence inn by Marriott! I was put up in one for a work trip and they had a full kitchen and a sweet little sitting area. Basically a studio apartment. They also had a lot of perks, made dinner for the guests twice and free beer and wine.
Steph L.
Parksley, VA
I lived in a Marriott hotel for several months and the experience I consider to be one of my homes. The staff was more than accommodating. The complimentary breakfasts and dinners were homecooked and delicious. A very high class experience.
Jessica S.
Marriott Hotels is a great brand across the board, the recently renovated locations are top notch, truly spectacular. Take a peek at the Newport, RI Marriott location for the best of the best. Highly recommend to others to give this location a try!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?