BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Sarah L.
Trenton
Troy Michigan Marriot is wonderful. I stay there often for work. The rooms are super clean and cozy. The staff goes out of the way to be kind and helpful. I would recommend to anyone. The pool, gym and patio are always cleaned to perfection.
Adriana A.
Pomona, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Have stayed at many Marriott hotels over the years and never have a bad experience. Due to a house fire, we stayed at Marriott Residence Inn for half a year and we were very comfortable. Knocking points for parking fees with many locations.
Miriam M.
Globetrotter Expert
I've had wonderful experiences with this hotel brand in the past, they've always been very clean and comfortable with good customer service. But I'd like to see greater complimentary breakfast and shuttle options because they're usually expensive.
Tayler M.
San Angelo , TX
I really always enjoy my stay at one of these hotels.

My favorite part is the amazing bedding. It's so nice my boyfriend and I went out and bought similar brand bedding.

I would definitely recommend this for a luxurious but adorable hotel.
Kayla P.
Globetrotter Expert
I quite enjoy Marriott Hotel someone recommend them to any of my friends or relatives. They deafly have a great selection of a continental breakfast that is not only enjoyable but appeasing to the eye. It’s a hotel I would definitely recommend.
Courtany G.
Birmingham, AL
I have visited various Marriott locations and have never been disappointed. The bed and bedding are the most comfortable out a any other hotel chain I have visited. The staff has always been very nice and accommodating. Excellent service!
mildred t.
deland
My last stay was nice and comfortable. The facility was as shown on the website.  Staff was helpful in areas.  Room was clean and suitable for my family's needs. We enjoyed the amenities of the indoor pool and arcade. Thw price was great .
Lawanda M.
Very clean kid friendly environment enjoyed our stay many times over! Our family takes 2 or 3 vacations a year we like staying at different places just for the experience and find this has been one we actually look forward to staying at!
Kiyana B.
Fontana , CA
Recently stayed at a Marriott near Disneyland and it was amazing! Price was great and the breakfast tasted like someone's mom was actually cooking in the back! I will definitely be here again. The only thing that sucked was $20 parking.
Elizabeth S.
Edmonds, WA
Globetrotter Expert
Luxury. Luxury. Luxury. The Mariott has me spoiled for other hotels. Everything is first class, the beds are the most comfortable, the food is to die for. The only downside is it's super expensive but totally worth it for the experience!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?