BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Heath W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriotts are hit or miss. Some are top notch, new, clean and pristine while others, usually much older, are dated and run down. The older properties definitely need upgrades and I always check out TripAdvisor before I pick a property. Do your research.
Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have had nothing but good experiences at Marriot Hotels. The most recent one that I stayed at was the Wardman Park Marriot in Washington D.C. I attended a conference at the hotel as well as stayed there. It was very nice and most all of the staff that we interacted with were very friendly and went above and beyond to help us out and make recommendations
Maddie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like this chain of hotels, they are always very clean and very well kept. I enjoyed my room and the people who work there are very kind. We use this hotel a lot when traveling for my little sister's soccer tournaments. I always enjoy my stay.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Marriott is by far the best choice if you or anyone you know is looking for a hotel. My dad has stayed in many different hotels due to a demanding travel schedule for work and according to him, Marriott is superior to other popular hotels. Everything is always impeccably clean, and the staff is friendly and willing to do anything to ensure a happy stay!
Jessica H.
Minneapolis , MN
Mariotts are nice! I've never stayed at a bad one. The customer service is great and check ins are super easy. There is usually breakfast. The only downside is that they tend to be a little bit more expensive than other hotels but the quality is great.
Heaven C.
Port Orchard, WA
I try to stay at a Marriott property when possible. I did work for them in the past, but this review is my honest opinion. This company truly values their employees, which motivates employees to offer the best service. I am treated like family when I stay at Marriotts. Properties are always clean and comfortable. They have the best beds and pillows too.
Donna Belle I.
Dublin, CA
The service at Marriott Hotels have always been outstanding from every experience that I've had with them. The service is amazing, the rooms are well designed and stocked, and the staff is always incredibly friendly. I can't recommend this place enough!
John Y.
Lawrenceville
Marriotts are probably my favorite places to stay as the perfect balance of affordability and luxury. My kids always love staying at Marriotts too. Every single Marriott I have stayed at has gone above and beyond to make sure I felt welcomed, comfortable, and valued.
Would definitely recommend friends and family to stay at a Marriott as the first option.
Madeline S.
Somerville, MA
When I have traveled last minute I have had excellent experiences with Marriott Hotels. They make it very easy and affordable to schedule a stay at their hotels! I would recommend these hotels for people who are looking for a relaxing and easy experience!
Emily O.
Tallahassee, FL
I stayed at the most wonderful Marriott in Tampa, Florida. I don't usually stay at Marriotts because they tend to be pricey but it was well worth the money. The only thing I disliked was the older look of the hotel's interior but that's purely cosmetic.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?