Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,158 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Stayed here while visiting Portland for a fun weekend with the girls! Loved the service and the feel of the hotel. It was definitely nicer than others I have stayed in, while also having a comparable price. I would definitely use this hotel again.
The Marriott hotels that I have stayed at have all been really nice. The pools are clean, the rooms are clean, and the hotel in general is clean. The breakfast is the morning is delicious and fresh. I think it's worth it to pay the money for this hotel.
Marriott hotels are always my top pick to stay at. Especially the residence inn and Fairfield hotels. Having 3 kids always helps out when you have a fridge and kitchen in your room. It feels like staying at an apartment. And not to mention the free breakfast. Whoo!
We love Marriott and have a rewards credit card with them so we are faithful to the brand. Most of the time we have an amazing experience . The staff is always friendly, the hotels are up to date and clean and comfortable for my family and I.
Every Marriott I have stayed in has been great. I love the decor, the room layout, and the affordability. My favorite part is the superior service and rewards programs. I highly recommend The Marriott hotel chain. Plus, they donate to great causes!
Marriott hotels are always great quality for a great price. Usually fairly inexpensive for what I need, and they're always clean and homey. Always helpful and accommodate to what you need. And they always have the things you forget (toothbrushes, blowdryers, ect). Pools in be summer are great. Staff and employees are always polite and helpful
My favorite hotel brand that provides excellent service and accommodates everyone's needs. Very nice rooms and comfy pillows and beds! I stay here almost every time I go somewhere!
I always receive what was expected upon arrival which isn't always the case these days. Marriott Hotels are always timely with any additional requests I may have and are always willing to help. I am overall satisfied with the hotel experience.
One of the better ends of the cooperate hotel chains, always clean and professional. Have never had an issue when it came to staying in one of their rooms. Also their services are always top notch and never disappoint when it comes to being a guest.
We stayed in a JW Marriott over spring break down in Naples and let me tell you... it was gorgeous! The sand is bright and the water is calm and relaxing. The hotel has been remodeled and I highly recommend staying here if you ever get the chance.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos