BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have had nothing but good experiences at Marriot Hotels. The most recent one that I stayed at was the Wardman Park Marriot in Washington D.C. I attended a conference at the hotel as well as stayed there. It was very nice and most all of the staff that we interacted with were very friendly and went above and beyond to help us out and make recommendations
Heath W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriotts are hit or miss. Some are top notch, new, clean and pristine while others, usually much older, are dated and run down. The older properties definitely need upgrades and I always check out TripAdvisor before I pick a property. Do your research.
Nicole V.
Olympia, WA
Marriott's are pretty average hotels. I have no complaints about them. The beds are always very comfortable, the bathrooms are always nice and have nice shampoos/conditioners. The customer service is alright. There's nothing about the customer service that I would complain about. Overall its a great, cheap hotel to stay at.
Corey T.
Billings, MT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott is a wonderful brand to work with. Their hotels are updated, modern, and have the necessary amenities for the traveling individual or family. Fitness rooms need to have more modern equipment and accessories to keep up with the changing needs of the fitness community, but everything else is keeping up with the times. Love Marriott brand hotels!
Aileen M.
Hoffman Estates
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
You can never go wrong with Marriott. We have used them in Florida, but, mostly in our hometown Chicago for a quick getaway. In Florida the property was fabulous. Huge family rooms with more then one bedroom and bathroom. Even washer and dryers. At home we already know we will be in a beautiful place with good service and food when we pick a Marriott.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I always look for the best deal when I need to book a hotel, and have wound up at the Marriott on a few occasions. I have never had problems with their customer service and enjoyed my visit overall. I would go here again and recommend it to friends.
Rochelle D.
Norwalk , CA
Have stayed in Marriot hotels for family vacations and business travel. The staff is always accommodating and friendly. I find their service to be prompt and adapt to my needs when I've stayed. Good size rooms and pretty good amenities for families.
Jillian B.
My last Marriott hotel was in San Antonio! It was the J.W and it was a resort. It was so beautiful. We had friendly staff, the rooms were clean, along with the amenities, and food was delicious! I had a great time and my husband and mom would agree.
Darlene D.
Magnolia, TX
We are Marriott rewards members which gives you an idea of how much we love the Marriott hotels. Especially the JW Marriott resorts. Which we vacation at each year. We’re looking forward to staying at The Gaylord Resort and Spa this summer. Another of Marriott’s Resort hotels. The service is almost always spot on, the rooms, linens and decor beautiful.
Jenna P.
Berthoud, CO
Good quality rooms, very nice amenities. I have never had a bad experience at a Marriott. Customer service is friendly and helpful. Often costs a bit more than I'd like to spend, but always delivers with the quality. Satisfied overall with Marriott.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?