Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,157 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stayed at a Marriott hotel in San Diego and it was a good experience. I have no complaints on the hotel, the staff was polite, the rooms were clean, and it was near the area I wanted to be in. I recommend staying here.
I've stayed in many, many Marriots, and have never had an unpleasant experience in terms of quality and customer service. My favorite part is their rewards system and their numerous locations. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a good loyalty program
I recently stayed at the JW Marriott in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. It was a lovely experience. I am gluten free, and I found the food was exceptional and the staff took great care and concern with my food allergies. I would highly recommend this resort!
I have never had a bad experience at Marriot hotels. I used to stay with them nearly ever weekend in various cities for Volleyball tournament and they often times would set out special treats for the players. Great customer service for the most part!
I am an avid follower of the Marriott brands. You can't beat their customer service or their deals on rewards. Regardless of which brand I stay at, I am always pleased with the quality, amenities and service we receive. I am a loyal customer for sure!
Pretty nice hotels. A bit pricey for rooms though. Paid $200 for a extremely small room. They didn't give us the right room with the view of the city like we asked because they forgot. The hotel was very clean though and the room though small was very nice.
Awesome rooms very spacious clean and smeel good the customer service is excellent very nice people would use at least once a month so I definitely would recommend you staying here I love the pillows and the bed is super comfy overall very satisfied
Growing up this is the only hotel that we ever say that. I absolutely love the Marriott hotels I've never had any problems and if there was anything that was not satisfactory we would just let the front desk now and they would take care of everything
Love the Marriott experience. Whether it is a Marriott resort of the Fairfield Inn they all are consistently clean, welcoming and friendly. My favorite is the Marriott bed. When you stay here you know you get the highest quality.
Probably some of my favorite hotels to stay in. I feel as if the hotel is well-priced considering how nice the all are and the great service that is always provided. I will continue to stay at this line of hotels! Nothing bad to say about them from me!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos