BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Madison N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott properties are always modern, up to date and clean. Their location is usually in the best locations-- within walking distances to hot spots. I enjoy their properties always. Friendly, knowledgeable staff---- Highly recommend!
Kelsey B.
Aberdeen, MD
Typically stay with Marriott quite a bit. They have such a large chain which makes it easy to find a hotel from their brand quite easily. They have a free rewards program so be sure to sign up for it. I think you have to stay with them quite a bit in a short period of time to be sure to get anything from the rewards.
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not what I️ would say was worth the price of the stay. I’m pretty picky about the places I️ tend to stay at because most of the time it is for vacation. Wasn’t the best place to stay while visiting my husband who is in the army.
Mary E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have been a long time Marriott guest. Overall the quality is nice and the hotels are usually very clean. Customer service has never been an issue as well and their loyalty program is ok. I think other programs give you more flexibility, which is why Marriott is usually my 2nd preferred choice when booking a hotel.
Melissa A.
Marriott hotels really value their guest and go above and beyond for them. And of course there is always extra love for their valued premier guests, weather its a complimentary drink, or snacks in the room their premier guests are ALWAYS acknowledge and made sure our requests are met.
Jennifer C.
We had an extremely nice stay while on vacation. At the beach. On the ocean front and had a pool side with ocean view. Wonderful spacious room's. Great service. Great cleaning crew. The rooms where freshly cleaned and beautiful when we arrived and couldn't have asked for a nicer Room unless we where in a "Pent house" lol
Rochelle N.
I stayed at this hotel after Disneyland for 2 nights. They are pretty classy looking and very clean. It was a good environment. I love their bedroom set up and the bathrooms were very nice. The guest services are good. I like how there was free breakfast in the morning. I had a pretty good window view from my hotel room!
Daniella V.
Groton, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is my go to chain of hotels. Their customer service is always amazing and everyone wants to make sure that you have an amazing stay. Most if not all of the Marriotts that I have stayed at, whether it be a night or a whole week, have been in good shape and have allowed me to feel comfortable staying in the hotel.
Kim w.
Rochester
Marriott is good for easy trips. They have normal standard rooms with breakfast. It’s quiet in the rooms and I barely hear other guests. I don’t like being hounded by the employees and they absolutely will leave you alone if you indicate you’d like to be alone. They’re a good go to for my quick trips to visit family.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I typically stay at a Marriott hotel any time I am traveling for work. They have all been very clean and customer service is always superb. Rooms are nice for once person traveling and I especially enjoy when breakfast is included with the room rate. Overall, I have been very satisfied and will stay with Marriott again.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?