Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,193 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I liked staying at Marriott hotels because I feel that they are pretty consistent and overall I've had positive experiences. The staff are usually quite friendly, the rooms are updated, and the amenities are great. I would recommend this chain of hotels.
The Mariott Hotel that I stayed in was amazing. The price was very reasonable for a weekend. I shared a room with 3 friends. The room was super clean, room service and staff was friendly. The food however was not good. I would recommend this hotel.
Always top notch service at Marriott. They are always accommodating and often are able to allow early check in which is huge for me! The cleanliness of the rooms is always wonderful and I always feel welcomed by their friendly and knowledgeable staff.
I have had great experiences with hotels in this chain. Clean rooms, everything works (fridge, hair dryer, a/c, etc), and the staff is always friendly. I can not think of a complaint or bad experience off the top of my head, and I consider that a win!
Marriott has always been a favorite hotel brand of mine! They are always extremely accommodating and they do a good job of making sure their guests are taken care of even in the smallest ways! I also love their beds/pillow options! Love these hotels!
Absolutely beautiful! They are really nice and considerate and they have amazing service! I stay in one not to long ago and I definitely will be staying there again! I recommend this to anybody traveling!
The hotel we stayed in was awesome. They had breakfast that was so so but not bad at all. They had a gym which wasn't super big but it was nice. They had awesome customer service. They had clean rooms & bathrooms. They cleaned right away the next day.
When I worked with a brewery, Marriotts were all we could stay at because of our Marriotts reward credit card. They are all great hotels but courtyards are my favorite. Being a card member, I always got fabulous service and perks. My favorite hotel chain.
I'm a Marriott person through and through. I always stay with them when i'm on business and sometimes while away abroad for vacation. Depending on the grade of property, the rooms/beds/showers are nicer, more comfortable, and the location is 5 stars!
This is my second option when choosing hotels, they have friendly customer service and are always welcoming. They only have 4 stars though because this is my second choice of hotels.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos