BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11965)
Jessie M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’m always satisfied with Marriott, it’s our hotel of choice. We basically lived in one for a year and it’s the most home-y hotel I’ve stayed in (hence why we continue to return). Always clean rooms, great customer service, and a pleasant stay.
florencia g.
Deer Park, NY
the Marriott hotel is great. I usually attend lots of net working events held here. Its a great clean, and spacious environment. the customer service is outstanding. I say I come here about 1 every 2 months. my satisfaction overall is great.
Viktoriya C.
Raleigh, NC
Not a bad choice for a one or two night stay. I wouldn't stay at one of these locations for longer than that though. The suites are most of the time neat and clean. Price wise I would look and see if there is a better deal before booking a room here
Camila S.
Angola, IN
This is by far one of the best hotels I've , I've been in various of them and all of them have been great, not only the service and attention are good but also the place is always clean and they offer a lot of different activities and stuff.
Kat B.
Great value for the price, Marriott has that sense of luxe at their hotels but it's not at break-the-bank prices. The hotels (usually) have several dining options and most of the ones I've stayed at offer a little personalized touch to the stay.
🇰🇷🇺🇸 K.
Paramus, NJ
always clean and very standard. no frills, and basic. pros : decent value, cons : breakfast and pools suck. i stay at their hotels at least once a year during roadtrips. i love using their hotels and services for roadtrips, but not for vacation.
Jessica S.
Marriott Hotels is a great brand across the board, the recently renovated locations are top notch, truly spectacular. Take a peek at the Newport, RI Marriott location for the best of the best. Highly recommend to others to give this location a try!
Destynee N.
Terre Haute, IN
The Marriott hostels are always a 5 star no matter if you’re looking at the cleanliness or the friendliness of the employees. They have great beds, and amazing breakfast every morning. My family travels a lot and we always look for this company.
Roxanne S.
Round Rock, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very nice hotel chain. We stayed in one their Houston locations and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The decor is nice and the service is nice. Room service was up to par with other hotels on the same scale. Comfortable bed as well, I would highly recommend.
Alice K.
Stayed at Marriot Metro in DC- perfect central location and a very nice hotel if just a little bit dated. However, it was very clean and nothing to complain about really- except it would be nice to have a hot water kettle and tea in the room.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?