Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I like the feel and vibe I get from Marriott hotels. They make me feel at home and have the best customer service. Every time I have stayed at a Marriot I have not had a compliant. I love how big and roomy the rooms are so you don't feel like you're crowded and space limited.
My family almost always stays at Marriott Hotels when we travel. For the most part, we are pleased with the cleanliness, politeness of the staff, etc. We choose Marriott because you know what you're getting and we can earn points every time we stay.
Love Marriott hotels. They usually have great deals, and nice hotels. I like that you can become a Marriott Rewards member and earn points on every stay to use for the future. I dont think I have stayed at a Marriott that I was unhappy with to-date.
The Marriott hotel services were great when I used them for my spring break trip. The service was very kind and personable. The only complaint I could have was that the towels were poor quality and were scratchy. Other than that, my stay was fabulous!!
While traveling, we needed a room and stopped at a Marriott. The staff were all helpful and the room was nice. The location was not the best, but it ended up being a pleasurable stay.
Of course quality can vary by location, overall Marriott hotels tend to deliver a higher standard of accommodation and cleanliness that can't be taken for granted. Overall I try to stay at one of these whenever available and I've yet to be disappointed.
Not the cleanest but the staff is always so helpful and friendly. Room service, pools and maid service. From my experience the rooms were always the cleanest and by the pool area I have seen big bugs walk around. Has great locations and is affordable though.
Marriott is one of my favorite destinations for domestic travel. I'm a platinum member and travel mostly for work, but I choose them when I travel for personal reasons too. If you're looking for a great loyalty program, Marriott is definitely the best!
Love the Marriott. It's our favorite hotel in Annapolis..my husband and I use the Marriott in our anniversary annually as our little getaway. The customer service is always amazing and the rooms are beautiful. Plus we enjoy all the hotel amenities.
Always a nice visit & great amenities. There's a Marriott everywhere & they have an amazing rewards program... even only using a few times a year! When booking for dragoncon, it's not so easy to get the group rate as you have to literally time it! Haha
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos