Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,187 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have loved every Marriott I've ever stayed at. I'm more of a fan of the Marriott in FL but I've stayed at the one in Detroit. It's an older hotel but the service was still great but food could of been better. It was cold by the time it made it to us.
Great Hotels. These hotels are typically very clean and have great customer service. The hotel I went to had a wonderful pool and two jacuzzis that was great because there was an abundance of people. Overall this hotel served its purpose and I was satisfied.
The Marriott hotel we stayed in had a heated indoor pool. It was nice to be able to swim and relax during this time away with my husband. It also had a workout room. The lobby was nice and our room was kept clean. We had plenty of towels and everyone we talked with was nice and helpful. Felt comfortable like home but without as many responsibilities.
Love love love this hotel. My dad used to work for them so he would help me and my family get rooms at a discount. I've never had a bad experience with this hotel and highly recommend them!
This place was SO COMFORTABLE - a resort not a hotel, top of the line suite and manicured grounds, several pools in a beautiful setting only a mile or two from all Orlando has to offer. Heated pools too.
Can't complain I work got Marriott and stayed all over at their property not to take side but I trust their brand , customer service is over the top , staff is always great , cleaning side is great Marriott offer a lot specially by being a reward member
The Marriott hotel services were great when I used them for my spring break trip. The service was very kind and personable. The only complaint I could have was that the towels were poor quality and were scratchy. Other than that, my stay was fabulous!!
We stay at the Marriott for my mom's Christmas party every year it was always amazing and as a kid there was an awesome babysitter that would have all kinds of cool stuff I get the chance and can afford it I always look forward to staying in a Marriott
I just recently started staying at these hotels and the staff has been great. I am not a huge fan of their beds - they seem to be a bit hard for my taste, but the room service is amazing. Great food and always very quick in their response. Also easy to be in and out when traveling.
The experiences with Marriott Hotels that I have had vary depending on the location. While the affordable price and great customer service are definitely pros, the rooms are often small and uncomfortable. However, I would recommend using Marriott Hotels.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos