Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,207 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott has exceptional customer service and nice amenities. They can be a bit pricey but sometimes you want to splurge on vacation! They tend to have good food at their complimentary breakfast and nice trimmings in their rooms. They will often upgrade to a suite for no additional charge too!
I mainly stay at Marriott or small local inns. The Marriott hotels are always so nice, and the people working there are very kind and helpful. And the food is delicious
Very nice hotel and service but it's more on the pricey side. I like the ambiance and the modern feel to it. It feels at home when you're away from home. I would recommend if you want to just relax and get away.
I've stayed here most of my family trips growing up and was always so satisfied! And now as an adult, if there's one around where I'm going it's always my first choice!
We stayed at the Marriott when we went on vacation to KC and it was a great place to stay. It was clean, the staff was nice and helpful. Will continue to stay with them
When I’m away from home, I look for Marriott! They’re always very nice, clean, and comfortable. They tend to have great pools as well! The last one I stayed in was in Orlando FL I think... It had a pool “park”. Water slides for the kids and a bar and grill tiki hut for the adults! It was perfect!
I have never had a bad experience at any Marriott hotel. They always accommodate to all of my needs, and make sure I am comfortable and happy. Although it is a bit expensive, there is no better place to stay. The beds are so incredibly comfortable which is a big plus! Definitely recommend.
Marriott is one of the most reliable hotel brands out there. Whenever I travel within the U.S, Marriott is a brand that's usually at the top of my list. I love that their rooms are comfy, that they have a big variety and that they're usually very centrally located to places I want to visit.
Lovely for the most part but some of their other hotels that use their name like townhome suites watch out. They are not to the same quality of Marriot. Regular Marrriot hotels are clean and nice hotels with good service. If you want to know you will be in a decent place this is a good bet.
I've stayed at Marriott hotels for as long as I can remember and never have I been disappointed. Great service and great accommodations. Rates can get pricey, but it's worth the extra money from customer service/amenities standpoint. I don't think you could ever go wrong choosing Marriott.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos