BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Trang D.
Great hotel chains and great customer services. Rooms are clean and fully updated. However, in some locations, the hotels rooms are outdated. Some hotels do charge for parking which is really annoying.
Mahsa M.
Hollywood, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have always received a warm welcome when vacationing at one of Marriot’s hotels. Their hotels are always at great locations with plenty of things to do locally. My stays have always been great and I have left the hotel feeling relaxed and refreshed.
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
Most of the various Marriott locations that I have stayed at have been very nice and clean. A lot of them have also had a great breakfast with hot and cold food items. I am part of their rewards program and I have gotten a few free nights which is nice.
Kari S.
Cumberland
I’ve stayed in several Marriott hotels, and I’ve always been impressed. From cookies on the front desk to delicious breakfast, I always had good experiences. The staff have always been kind and attentive and the rooms have always been clean and nice.
mariah G.
Decent hotel rooms, decent breakfast bar. Stayed at two different Marriott's on a 2 day road trip. While they were different locations it was basically the same thing just in different states- consistency was on point. Also like their reward program.
Sara B.
My family stayed at this hotel in the last few months. It was a wonderful stay, and the staff treated us very well. The place was clean and well stocked. The rooms were very well decorated and also homey. I highly recommend this hotel for your next travel adventure.
Rachel Y.
Glen Rock, NJ
I love Marriott hotels. I have been a rewards member at Marriott for years. The hotels are always clean and the staff is very kind and respectful. One of my favorite brands is the Courtyard by Marriott! (They’re also the official hotel of the NFL).
Hannah M.
I've had a variety of experiences with different Marriott's over the years, and more often than not I'm made to jump through hoops. Most recently though I was especially turned off by Marriott after Hurricane Irma when they sent in a helicopter to evacuate people after the storm, but only those who only have Marriott cards. Screw everybody else, right? I don't agree with that call and for that reason I am canceling my card with Marriott and I don't plan on staying with Marriott again.
hailey b.
Princeton, Indiana
These hotels are amazing and beautiful! Every year we stay at one on vacation and they are the nicest hotels I’ve ever been to. The customer service and the beautiful interior along with the attention to details all make for an amazing experience!!
Madison E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels are always very well-kept and clean. I enjoy the continental breakfast at most hotels. Their customer service is normally great. I’ve never stayed at a Marriott hotel that wasn’t nice! I would recommend these hotels to others!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?