BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Devan L.
Groton, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My best friend and I spend a long weekend in Boston and ended up staying at a Marriott. This had to be one of the nicest, cleanest, friendliest hotels either one of us had ever been to. The beds were comfortable, the furniture was comfortable, the bathroom was clean. I don’t have much bad to say about our stay other than some of the other guests however that’s not up to the hotel. I would go out of my way to stay at a Marriott in the future and recommend them to friends and family.
Himali B.
New York
We recently stayed at TownePlace Suites
for two weeks In broomfields, colorado . I would say the location is so convenient it's just next to Flatiron crossing mall & has a Walmart in walking distance. The staff is very friendly & helpful. They have great coffee & homemade chocolate chip cookies (both complimentary) which is a good thing for me as I need to have coffee everyday. The suites are very comfortable with fully functional kitchen equipped with dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator. They also have pay & use washer & dryer on the 1st floor.

One suggestion is they can improve on their breakfast variety & taste.

Overall a good comfortable stay !
Michelle S.
Glendale, Az
While there were some obvious perks to the hotel, there were some glaring downfalls as well. Most of these related to how the hotel rooms are laid out. The air handler for the air conditioner in the room we stayed in was right by the bed; problematic when it’s warm and you’re trying to sleep. The positives couldn’t outweigh that negative, unfortunately. We did enjoy the location, the amazing (and seriously expansive) included breakfast - no pastries and OJ continental breakfast here, instead you’ll find eggs, sausage, bagels, freshly made waffles, and so much more - but I’m unsure if we will return.
ariana a.
gaithersburg
I stay at the Marriott Washingtonian quite frequently as it is the preferred hotel for my work travel. The staff are always very friendly and checking in and out is very efficient. The hotel is very clean - this includes the rooms as well as other facilities like the gym.One of the best things about this hotel is the proximity to the RIO Washingtonian center. It provides many shopping and dining choices within walking distance. If you are interested in sight seeing in DC, the hotel is a quick ride to the Shady Grove Metro which takes you to central DC in about 40 mins.
Briana W.
Derby, CT
I recently took a trip to Vegas and stayed at the Marriott. I really loved the whole experience and my stay with them. The rooms are always kept clean and you feel at home. I really love how the hotel takes their customers safety very seriously. There is someone on duty 24/7 checking to see who has a room key to the hotel. Also, I really liked how they accommodate people of all ages with the poolside bar, rooftop pool, activities center, etc. I recommend everyone to stay with the Marriott and I will most definitely be staying with them again on my next trip.
Adriana C.
Houston
Marriott hotels are very nice they are clean they have big rooms nice beds. But I can say from experience if you have children who you know are going to be a little Rowdy and be out of their minds I wouldn't specifically go to a Marriott because I've seen that usually Marriott's are for business casual people. They usually have bars and have older people there so I would actually see that it's usually an older crowd that usually at Marriott's typically I'm not saying all but at the ones that I've been to they've been older business classy people.
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I usually stay at the Marriot near the zoo in Washington DC. I love this hotel. I end up spending hours at the bar chatting with strangers. The only weird is that the real entrance to through what seems to me a back street and not through the more noticeable entrance in front of the sub way station so it was confusing. Also when I walk from the subway, it's uphill and there's hardly a pavement, so there's a safety issue. The lineup to their coffee place is insane in the morning so you're bettee off stepping out to get your coffee.
Kristin R.
The staff at the particular Marriott in which I stayed were not helpful. And they continue to be unhelpful as I have tried to retrieve an itemized room service receipt from my stay earlier this month. I called on Thursday and was told their system was down. I had to repeatedly spell my name, and the young woman on the phone kept getting it wrong despite me correcting her several times. I can only assume at this point that I haven’t received the receipt because they spelled my email incorrectly, and I will need to follow-up again.
Angelee R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
majority of the time we’ve had amazing stays
however on my birthday a few years back we had the worst service possible. we stayed at a residence inn in sacramento. the staff were so unfriendly and rude. our tv didn’t work. there was hair in the bathtub and we were over charged for our room. our stay included a late checkout, champagne and a some other goodies which we didn’t get until we demanded it. when it was morning they kept calling and banging on our door. when we explained we had a late checkout they told us we had to be out in an hour or we’d be charged for another day.

besides that one horrible experience
we’ve stayed at many marriotts which have been amazing! the rooms have been clean, staff were amazing and there was food given to us for free
Caitlin L.
Broken Arrow, OK
We are Marriott rewards members and use their credit card. Their customer service is phenomenal and other businesses should consider using it as a model. We stay in their hotels probably monthly. Whenever booking any trip, we always look to stay in a Marriott first. Marriott is dependable, but they also exceed our expectations. Our beds are always comfortable, rooms clean, bathrooms stocked, air cool, breakfast tasty, and service above and beyond. We will continue to make them our home away from home.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?