BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11939)
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
I have never had a bad experience at a Marriott. My husband and I actually used one of those sites to get a cheap rate and got a great deal on a Marriott. When we arrived it was a hotel we had previously had a terrible experience at and instantly regretted the decision(before the Marriott purchased it) it ended up being the best hotel experience we’ve ever had. (Marriott grand downtown St. Louis)
Samantha💪 D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am the biggest fan of Marriot. They have fantastic prices and deals and take such good care of their vip guests. I used a Marriot hotel the night before and of my wedding. They bumped my room up to give me a suite to use the morning of so I could get ready, free of charge. Any time I've had an issue, I felt taken care of and like my voice mattered. I will only use Marriot when available.
Kimberly L.
Indianapolis , IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott and JW Marriott are always my go to when staying somewhere. We recently went to mall of America and staying at the JW not only gave us a beautiful room but was connected to the mall so we could venture over whenever we wanted too
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
During the recent Hurricane Irma madness, my children and I evacuated South Florida and headed North. Our final stop was in Charlotte, NC. My family has an RV but one of the last days of the storm was going to bring high winds to Charlotte and I felt more comfortable staying in a hotel. I found the closest Courtyard Marriott early the next morning and went to check in. The man at the front desk was very friendly when I asked if he had any available rooms, which they did. Thinking I’d have to wait a few hours for a room since it was 9am, I was pleasantly surprised when he offered for me to check in right then and there. The rooms were spotless and the beds were comfortable. It was a wonderful experience in a stressful situation. Thanks Marriott for coming through!
Elizabeth C.
Windermere
We love staying at Marriotts! I always stayed at a Marriott growing up whereas my husband didn’t and we’ve tried other brands that were less money but I’ve almost always been disappointed and still prefer the cleanliness and great customer service they bring. I love the free breakfasts in the morning because they always have a great selection compared to other brands.
Alisa C.
Vineyard, UT
I love Marriott! All their hotels are clean and comfortable. I stay in a hotel once or twice a month for personal travel and leisure. I love their beds and clean sheets. It's my favorite part of the vacation. Sometimes employees can be rude or short with me, but they are human and maybe they were just having a bad day. Overall, Marriott employees are kind and helpful.
Porsha B.
Durham, NC
Marriott hotels are nice, I prefer Marriott I’ve the Courtyard. I travel for work and after being on long flights I must have a comfortable bed. Marriott beds are far more comfortable that Courtyard. Unfortunately I never get a good rest at the Courtyard, so across the brand I give four stars. Good service and nice staff at every location I have visited so far.
Sharon T.
Marriott is usually out of the question for me since I am more of a budget traveler. My last stay at the Marriott was a few years ago at its Long Wharf Boston location. Although the hotel only had about 2-3 stories, the inside was wide and impressive. On top of that, the customer service was just outstanding. Everyone we came across—reception to housekeeping—was helpful and friendly and were genuinely interested in chatting. The one thing that prompted 5 stars was when my friend and I left a few things, including a few chocolate bars (which barely have any value), and the security FedExed them to me. That showed how much they valued us as guests and left me a great impression of Marriott hospitality!
Katie M.
Glendora, CA
They are always nice and clean and that’s the biggest reason that I continue to go back to them. However, the pricing is ridiculous. The nickel and dining for everything gets old fast. Paying for parking every night ends up being as costly as a night at the hotel and the lack of free WiFi is pretty bad since everywhere else on the planet offers it now.
Arielle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the Marriott Waterside in Norfolk for work for about a week. After the first day, it felt like home. The bed was so comfortable, I didn't want to leave when my alarm when off. I had enough amenities that my daily routine didn't change too much, despite not being home. The conference room we used for our morning meetings had little breakfast snacks that hit the spot if I didn't have time to go down to the restaurant. When I did get a chance to dine at Shula's 347, it was always delicious. The staff in the restaurant was very friendly and inviting. This Marriott is located close to Norfolk's expanding Waterside District, making it the perfect spot for tourists and business people alike.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?