BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
We love staying with Mariott. We have a Marriot rewards card so we get points for each stay that can earn us free nights or upgrades galore. The rooms are always clean and inviting, the front staff is always great; highly recommend :)
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE staying at Marriotts. I feel as though they might have the best beds. I know they have nice rooms and properties but for sure I like how they are always where I seem to be traveling. I have always enjoyed my stay at Marriotts and even enjoy attending events at their big ol' hotel properties. Hope you get to visit one soon! Cheers!
Stephanie J.
Tupelo, MS
I have stayed at many different Marriotts! They never disappoint! From the 3 stars to the 5, their commitment to customer service and cleanliness can't be beat! I love them so much, I got the credit card to earn points for free stays!
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
I love staying in Marriott hotels! By far my favorite has been the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort. The hotel was gorgeous and the staff was very accommodating and attentive. There is always things to do and the beach is beautiful. I have nothing bad to say about my stay! It's in a beautiful location and the beach is a bonus!
Catherine S.
The Marriott Hotels are truly amazing........ The king-size bed a great.......the breakfast is amazing if you haven't. Experience the luxury life you're truly missing out....... It's an experience of a lifetime I think everyone should try
Juliana F.
We stayed in a Residence Inn last weekend! A two bedroom, two bath suite with a mini kitchenette! It was so nice to not have to eat out and able to make our own food! The only thing is they were stingy on blankets, towels and pillows. The beds were comfy but wish they had a king size bed in the suites! Breakfast was really good!
Krista T.
DuPont, Wa
Marriott Hotels have always made my traveling experience a pleasure. The rooms are clean and customer service from staff is exceptional. Most typically these hotels have complimentary breakfast which is alway a plus!! Would recommend.
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Marriott tend to be expensive and they try and make you pay for a lot of extra stuff. Especially if you're staying at one in the city. Like parking or breakfast passes. I could pay less and stay at a nice hotel that has free parking and complimentary breakfast.
Lauren G.
I am a big Marriott fan. I have consistently stayed their for three consecutive years and have never run into any issues. The staff is always kind and helpful. I am only scoring it a 4/5 stars because they are not always updated. It seems like with the price you are paying for this type of hotel should come with good amenities.
Elle C.
Damascus, MD
I'm in love with the fact that they're everywhere. Plus when you walk in without a reservation, there's always another one close by. The customer service hasn't disappointed me at all, so I give five stars for overall satisfaction.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?