4.59 / 5 based on 11,915 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I really like this hotel, there's never enough parking spaces at the ones I've been to, but overall there inside is amazing I love staying there every time I get inside. It had great customer service and bedrooms. I loved every minute of being there.
I've stayed in many, many Marriots, and have never had an unpleasant experience in terms of quality and customer service. My favorite part is their rewards system and their numerous locations. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a good loyalty program
My favorite hotel to spend my stay at. They are very clean inside the rooms. Breakfast is delicious and free. The sheets and towels are always clean and their employees have great customer service. This is me and my families go to hotels when we travel.
Always top notch service at Marriott. They are always accommodating and often are able to allow early check in which is huge for me! The cleanliness of the rooms is always wonderful and I always feel welcomed by their friendly and knowledgeable staff.
I am an avid follower of the Marriott brands. You can't beat their customer service or their deals on rewards. Regardless of which brand I stay at, I am always pleased with the quality, amenities and service we receive. I am a loyal customer for sure!
You can never go wrong with a Marriott hotel. I travel every month a Marriott is always my go to hotel. Friendly staff and clean environment you just can't go wrong. I'm always satisfied and the one time I had a problem the staff was so accommodating.
Pretty nice hotels. A bit pricey for rooms though. Paid $200 for a extremely small room. They didn't give us the right room with the view of the city like we asked because they forgot. The hotel was very clean though and the room though small was very nice.
I have had great experiences with hotels in this chain. Clean rooms, everything works (fridge, hair dryer, a/c, etc), and the staff is always friendly. I can not think of a complaint or bad experience off the top of my head, and I consider that a win!
I stayed at the Marriott for a wedding and overall, the experience was average. The rooms were decent enough, but nothing too fancy or special. Everything was slightly outdated, but it didn't really bother me and was suitable for a one night stay.
One of the better ends of the cooperate hotel chains, always clean and professional. Have never had an issue when it came to staying in one of their rooms. Also their services are always top notch and never disappoint when it comes to being a guest.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos