BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Tara H.
San Francisco, CA
I'm partial to the Marriott. My parents have the rewards credit card so 90% of the hotels I've stayed in are Marriott. Some are nicer than others (e.g. Frenchman's reef in St. Thomas), but I've never left one and thought "Ew, never again." They have all different types to cater to different needs (luxury, business, suites).
Cheryl D.
I stayed in Texas at the Marriott.I loved it as well as my family.We were treated very nice and loved the room and had fun in the pool.It is a lovely place and we are soon going back to Texas and I hope to be able to have the money to stay there again.
Alexis D.
Clarksville, TN
If your wanting to spend a little bit of money they are great to stay at. The rooms are much nicer than most almost all Marriotts we have stayed at were just built or recently remodeled
Sangita S.
Brooklyn, MD
Love the Marriott. It's our favorite hotel in Annapolis..my husband and I use the Marriott in our anniversary annually as our little getaway. The customer service is always amazing and the rooms are beautiful. Plus we enjoy all the hotel amenities.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I've never had any complaints staying at a Marriott. The rooms are always clean, beds comfortable, and all the amenities you could need. Nothing fancy, but all you need if you're staying somewhere for a few days and won't be in the hotel much anyway.
Caleigh L.
The Marriott hotel services were great when I used them for my spring break trip. The service was very kind and personable. The only complaint I could have was that the towels were poor quality and were scratchy. Other than that, my stay was fabulous!!
Cheryl W.
Globetrotter Expert
We being myself,husband, and two daughters,ages 6&4 stayed in a King with a sleeper sofa suite with our small dog Disney. The room was extremely clean by Taressa according to the card. There were extra blankets in the cabinet as well as an extra pillow. The staff in every department was extremely courteous and professional.Housekeeping was especially nice in exchanging towels and necessities since we opted out of housekeeping due to our dog being in the room.They even have a card to let staff know that a pet was in the room. This was our first time here and traveling with our dog and we were thoroughly impressed. The breakfast was awesome as well.The slogan is Wake up on the bright side and this was easily accomplished here.
Valarie L.
Roselle, IL
By far my favorite hotel brand. I've stayed at different by Marriott properties and each one the customer service was great. My stays were good and the hotels were very accommodating.
MARILYN C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have stayed at may Marriott Hotels in my life time either on business or pleasure and they have always been extremely nice hotels in very good areas. Customer service has been stellar and the hotels have everything one would need when away from home. I am very satisfied and would certainly recommend a Marriott Hotel.
Caroline C.
Always a great hotel to stay at. They are all over the place. And they have always accommodated towards the needs that I required for whIchever trip I was taking. Great hospitality. Very clean. Very nice place to stay and the rates were not too absurd.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?