BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11982)
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've only stayed at a Marriott hotel once or twice but I had a great experience with their hotel. It wasn't too pricey, the hotel itself and the rooms were both really nice, and the bed was extremely comfortable. I would most definitely stay there again.
Rafael D.
Miami Lakes , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of the better ends of the cooperate hotel chains, always clean and professional. Have never had an issue when it came to staying in one of their rooms. Also their services are always top notch and never disappoint when it comes to being a guest.
Geidy M.
Fort Myers, FL
I stayed in the Marriott world trade center in Orlando with my husband and my daughter and we loved everything about it!!
The only complaint we had is that they charged us twice but we called and they fixed and paid for the extra charge on our bank.
Shanee L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We (12) of us stayed in this hotel in Kona and it was beautiful and totally amazing! I didn't ever want to leave!! We loved it there! We have only stayed here once but it was wonderful. I would highly recommend!! Beautiful areas and beaches as well.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
Recently went to this hotel in St. Louis. I was not very pleased with the experience. The rooms were nice, but our room did not have the correct size of beds. There was not a pool or continental breakfast which was disappointing for the price I paid.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
The Marriott hotels that I have stayed at have all been really nice. The pools are clean, the rooms are clean, and the hotel in general is clean. The breakfast is the morning is delicious and fresh. I think it's worth it to pay the money for this hotel.
Gabriella L.
New Hyde Park , NY
I stayed at the Marriott for a wedding and overall, the experience was average. The rooms were decent enough, but nothing too fancy or special. Everything was slightly outdated, but it didn't really bother me and was suitable for a one night stay.
Jeanne M.
DeKalb
Love the Marriott experience.  Whether it is a Marriott resort of the Fairfield Inn they all are consistently clean, welcoming and friendly.  My favorite is the Marriott bed.  When you stay here you know you get the highest quality.
Andrea P.
Baldwin Park
Awesome rooms very spacious clean and smeel good the customer service is excellent very nice people would use at least once a month so I definitely would recommend you staying here I love the pillows and the bed is super comfy overall very satisfied
Amber D.
Edgewood
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Marriott! Once I stayed there I have never went to another hotel chain. They have the comfiest beds and pillows and they are always really clean! The staff is very helpful and just amazing. I will always stay in a Marriott if I have a choice.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?