BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Hillary S.
I stayed at Marriott in Walnut Creek, CA, and I was very impressed with the room and the hotel itself. The bed was very comfortable which is a must for me. I'm taking off a star because of the parking off-site situation which was not fun after driving for three hours.
patricia h.
mckee, ky
Globetrotter Expert
Fancy, nice, clean rooms, no need to want for anything. Everything is at your fingertips. Great customer service, free breakfast, some has pool, weight room, big nice rooms. One of my favorite places to stay at. All the comforts of home. Highly recommend.
Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
I stayed at the Marriott in downtown Chattanooga. It was perfect. The staff members were very professional . The room was clean and comfortable. Best hotel stay. I definitely recommend.
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Marriott is our # 1 go to in our local region when we need to book a hotel. They are located in convenient spots all over our city. We always get good service when we go there. They always seem to have the better prices compared to other hotels in our area.
Ella S.
Omaha, NE
The Marriott hotels are always a pleasure to stay at! While some hotels I have visited are still in need up exterior updates, the inside is always consistent, clean, and comfortable. The service and staff I have encountered are always pleasant and prepared!
Ashli B.
Mobile
Live this home company! They are so accommodating and are ready for you when you get there! We use them quite a bit when we go out of town and we love the pools at the hotels. I would definitely recommend this to my friends who travel to see us at our home!
KATHY D.
Tucson, AZ
We stayed at the Marriot in Florida. Beautiful property that I would love to return to. Everything was clean and functioning. Parking was convenient and secure. Staff was friendly and helpful. Can't wait to return. I recommend that you give them a try.
Rose E.
Saint Louis, MO
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott has been showing improvements in their properties and their customer service.  The past few times I have stayed for both personal and business reasons have been very nice.  And the perks of their rewards program isn't too shabby either.
Alexandra H.
Pomona, CA
I've always found staying at any of the Marriott hotels to be a good choice. They have great breakfast if you are a member and the rooms are always very nice and clean. The people are always very friendly too, would definitely recommend staying there.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
Globetrotter Expert
This is an excellent hotel to stay at! Customer service is awesome! Everybody is very friendly there! My stay there was very relaxing and calm! It gets to the point wishing that I could stay longer. I would recommend to others. I would go stay there again!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?