BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Tiphani S.
Mc Lean, VA
i have pretty much stayed at most of the marriots that are in DC.most of them are really nice the one thing that i do not like is how they do not provide free water in your room during your stay.
Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Our family loves staying at Marriott Hotels! One of the reasons why is because there are so many locations and the service rendered is always courteous and professional. We also have a Marriott Rewards Credit Cards which we love to use any chance we get!
Jerrisha J.
I stayed here the first time I visited Los Angeles with my entire family. This hotel accommodated all of us very well and we didn’t pay a high price. I use this hotel when I go on family trips to LA and I will continue to as long as they keep getting better.
Flo R.
Fremont, CA
I recently stayed at a Marriot in SF and it was an amazing experience. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were a good size. Overall I enjoyed my stay. The only thing that would have made it more enjoyable would have been a less expensive parking option.
Gabby N.
Dallas, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel chain is one of my favorite. I have always had a great experience at these hotels and have never been disappointed. The best one that I gave enjoyed is the JW in Cancun. It was the best service and attention and not to mention that it was beautiful!
Mary W.
Kissimmee , FL
The staff was so welcoming! I always felt like I was coming back to a second home, they made sure my room was clean and were understanding of when I wanted it clean later in the day as well. They were always helpful when I needed extra shampoo or towels.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Marriott hotels are super nice!! My husband and I had a date night in Cincinnati not long ago and ended up staying at the Marriot last minute. The service was great and overall affordable.
Mair M.
Redding, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott hotels are a mediocre, middle-of-the-road (almost motel in my opinion) but some of them are nicer than others. Recently though I have been to a few that don't even have a refrigerator in the room… How my supposed to refrigerate my food from dinner?!
Angelina L.
chesapeake, VA
I am a proud Marriott Rewards member! I was able to rack up enough points for a free two nights stay last summer. I travel about 3-4 times a year and try to stay at a Marriott each time. Their facilities and rooms are always up to date and clean, and often a treasonable rates.
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Always seems a little pricey for the quality.  I typically stay at these hotels while at a conference since it seems like they are always near a conferencing center or in a big city.  Good customer service and I definitely recommend this brand for a business hotel.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?