Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,186 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love the Marriott hotels every time I stay with them they always offer a great customer service I love their downstairs bars and restaurants as well as her paws the rooms are always nice and clean room service is always available and I always enjoy my stay
I stayed at the Mariott Marquis in Atlanta, and I absolutely loved it. The room was beautiful and we had such a beautiful view. I'm so glad we spent the extra money for such a great room.
I always have the best service and the cleanest rooms when I go to marriotts!!! I always recommend them because their customer service is always so friendly. Especially if you are unfamiliar with the area. They really help point out great things to see around!
Marriott is usually out 2nd choice if we are not able to find a Holiday Inn. Also offers great rates on rooms although it depends on the owners how well they are maintained. We had some issues with customer service when we stayed at a Texas location but not too snappy overall.
My husband and I are reward members and always stay at their hotels when possible. They always have nice properties at a good price (often with great military discounts). I've stayed in their hotels over the world and will continue to stay with them in future!
I've really enjoyed my stays with the Marriott. Recently, they put one in near my home and I have been interested in trying it just to see what kind of amenities they have! These are always clean with kind staff members. I definitely recommend the Marriott, in any city.
This hotel chain is one of my favorite. I have always had a great experience at these hotels and have never been disappointed. The best one that I gave enjoyed is the JW in Cancun. It was the best service and attention and not to mention that it was beautiful!
Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Had a wonderful stay. The Marriott is my hotel of choice for my weekend getaways. The most enjoyable part of my stay are the extraordinary comfortable beds and awesome pools. I would highly recommend this line of hotels.
The shared room that I stayed in with my 2 small children and my husband was beautiful. The room was clean and it had everything we needed for a last minute stay. My kids favorite part was the pool area that we stayed near visiting our family from out of town
I stayed at the Marriott in Buckhead, Atlanta, GA last month for my birthday. I've gotta say, I was highly impressed. Buckhead is typically the more upscale and expensive part of Atlanta, but the price to stay here was incomparable! I would HIGHLY recommend!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos