BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Annie F.
Rohnert Park, CA
This is one of my favorite hotels I have ever stayed at. The beds are so comfy I could die. Everything was very clean and I was pleased with my experience. It was in a great location, and I felt it was decorated very well. Normally these run expensive though.
Megan B.
The hotel was beautiful, the beach access was perfect, we were always able to get a spot and the staff was helpful with getting us chairs and an umbrella. The pool and hot tub were nice and always pretty clean and well chlorinated. We enjoyed our stay.
Tiphani S.
Mc Lean, VA
i have pretty much stayed at most of the marriots that are in DC.most of them are really nice the one thing that i do not like is how they do not provide free water in your room during your stay.
shelby j.
Jacksonville
as someone who’s traveled a lot, i’ve been to many hotels. the marriott hotels seem to be one we go back to again and again. not the warmest vibes coming from this place, but still a very welcoming staff. overall pretty satisfied, would definitely recommend.
Jerrisha J.
I stayed here the first time I visited Los Angeles with my entire family. This hotel accommodated all of us very well and we didn’t pay a high price. I use this hotel when I go on family trips to LA and I will continue to as long as they keep getting better.
Fallon A.
Las Vegas , NV
I always have the best service and the cleanest rooms when I go to marriotts!!! I always recommend them because their customer service is always so friendly. Especially if you are unfamiliar with the area. They really help point out great things to see around!
Mair M.
Redding, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott hotels are a mediocre, middle-of-the-road (almost motel in my opinion) but some of them are nicer than others. Recently though I have been to a few that don't even have a refrigerator in the room… How my supposed to refrigerate my food from dinner?!
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Marriott, every stay has been consistent. They always have clean, updated and comfortable rooms! Customer service is always good and accommodating. The restaurants/bar inside the Marriotts are always an added bonus with great drinks and delicious food!
Mary W.
Kissimmee , FL
The staff was so welcoming! I always felt like I was coming back to a second home, they made sure my room was clean and were understanding of when I wanted it clean later in the day as well. They were always helpful when I needed extra shampoo or towels.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Marriott is ok... some better than others but the rooms are just ok... they do have roll away beds and cribs and a blow dryer in the bathroom... that's a plus! They also have a pretty good continental breakfast but it's not the best hotel I've stayed in...
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?