BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Brittany M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Marriott is always a safe bet when traveling. The rooms and service staff are almost always at a 4-5 stars on my rating scale. It's my go to hotel and is always clean and comfortable. Most have complimentary breakfast which is great! Definitely would recommend to a friend!
Cristina L.
Mcallen, TX
Great and clean hotels. Great amenities! It has spacious rooms with awesome features. Customer service and friendliness are always great and the concierge service is amazing. The usually have a great bar to relax or an awesome restaurant to enjoy breakfast,lunch,or dinner.
Liz M.
I stayed at Marriot for a wedding I was attending out of town. I was surprised at how nice it was in the lobby - full bar and Starbucks. The room was big enough and very clean - the bathroom was small but thats ok! I was very happy overall with my experience for the cost.
Samantha B.
Westborough, MA
Marriot is always a great stay. I've only ever stayed at the locations in bigger cities, so the prices are higher, which probably affects the hotel and staff, but I've always felt comfy and welcome.
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Marriott is always my family's go-to destination. We are reward members and the perks that come with that are wonderful. These hotels are reliable and accommodate your every need. Some of the hotels need to renovate the inside of the rooms but others are modern and up to date.
Monika S.
Washington, DC
Marriott has never disappointed. The hotel chain, in general, is very focused on the customer experience and their newer hotels have modern touches in mind. For example, there are many more charging options for phones and personal devices than a regular hotel would have.
Mary O.
My family and I have used Marriott Hotels since I can remember - and I am now in my mid 20s! I have had the best luck with Marriott in booking rooms that are clean and quite nice. Rooms are well represented in the photos online (in my experience) and rates tend to be rather reasonable!
Andrea R.
Weston, ID
Marriott always has the cleanest hotels. Their rooms are always decorated so nicely, and always clean. I have never, not once, been disappointed with a Marriott Hotel, and I will be a returning costumer for life as long as they stay top notch like they have been thus far!
Shehzeen S.
I came here for my friends wedding and let me tell you-everything was AMAZING! The only drawback is the pricing is a bit too high but I think its well worth it if you can afford it. The room service is amazing the room is very clean and well put together. I was super satisfied
Gilbert H.
Salinas, CA
Every hotel I stay in is just a bit ok nothing fancy it's like a nicer holly day inn I don't know but the only nice things I saw in the room  were the coffee set up the bed and the lobby overall I think with a name like the one it has I should be able to meet peoples  standards
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?