BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Penny A.
Cortland, OH
We were on our way to Bayonne New Jersey to board our cruise. The room was very clean and exceptionally comfortable. We had minimal interaction with the staff, but those we did talk to were friendly and courteous. We enjoyed our stay very much.
Alissa H.
Minneapolis, MN
When traveling with work, I usually love to stay in any of the chains of Marriott hotels -- they are clean, modern and comfortable. If say that it is typically on the lower end of the price spectrum which means it is also a preferable option for my company too! :)
Tyler V.
Raleigh, NC
I stay at hotels quite often, and usually use Hilton, but recently stayed in a Marriott in Washington DC and I loved it. The happy hour at night was great, and even though I arrived right as it was ending, they accommodated my wife and I by grabbing us a drink. I used to stay at Hilton exclusively, but will not use Marriott just as often.
Faith G.
Marriott has really nice hotels and service. We are rarely ever disappointed when we use their hotels. They keep their rooms clean and have great service. We currently are members of their rewards program and only use their hotels when we use hotels because we know they will fulfill our needs.
Holly R.
Fairmont, WV
The beds in every Marriott hotel I have ever stayed in have been so comfortable! There are always enough towels in the bathrooms and everything is always so clean and sanitary looking. All staff I came in contact with were friendly and helpful.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
Marriott hotels is a wonderful hotel chain. I have never had any struggles or difficulty with Marriott. They have a beautiful pool which is almost always open. The rooms are always kept nice and clean which is a major convenience and very respected.
Caylyn P.
Covington, KY
I absolutely love Marriotts! I am a rewards club member and always receive some sort of pleasant surprise on check-in. Usually it is a free room upgrade! The hotels are always in pristine condition. I will always choose this company if possible.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
Amazing experience! Great service, very clean. I would recommend staying at a Marriott. Hospitality is great too. It tend to become a little pricey depending on when you book a room and what city or state you go to, but it is always worth the stay. The beds are so comfortable, rooms are spacious, service is reliable and it's a stay that becomes unforgettable.
Cia S.
Hamburg, NY
I do like the Marriot hotels that I have stayed at. I have been able to get rooms at great discounts and have always been happy with my stay. For the most part, the rooms have been modern, clean, and offer all the amenities I've needed to enjoy my visit. I am also very satisfied with the service at these hotels. The staff is friendly and courteous and always helpful with my questions or requests. I have and will continue to recommend the Marriot to my family and friends.
Nicole K.
Our family usually finds Marriott hotels very comfortable and clean. Customer service is good. If you get there early they do their best to get you in your room early. Yes we are satisfied overall and can depend on Marriott for a good hotel stay
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?