BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11951)
Casara B.
We have a reward account so we always stay in Marriott hotels. They never let us down. Our rooms & lobbies are always clean and fresh feeling. The staff is always friendly and we love earning reward points.
Nora G.
['Valhalla', ''], NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Excellent customer service, clean rooms, breakfast coffee enjoyable. Prices are decent. Bed are comfy and super clean. Would definitely recommend them and book them again in the near future. Early check in and check out available. They are always available to accommodate their customer's needs.
Ana R.
Marriott is now the largest hotel company in the world and ever growing. If you enjoy rewards points then I suggest you become a member and stay at Marriotts around the world. Points for me are enough to stay, I mean think of all the free nights you could rack up. They offer comfy beds and great hotel amenities. The pool is always great and did I mention their bathroom amenities. Yes please!
Cortní F.
Oakdale, MN
I actually didn’t have the best experience. Our key kept deactivating itself so, in the two nights we stayed, we had to get new keys 5 times. Additionally, the cost of our rooms were under $250 (we were in a wedding bloc), yet they charged over $500 to our bank account temporarily ‘for potential damages.’ It never went through, but was very annoying to me that they do this without warning.
Jill C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Great hotel. Very affordable. Never had any issue when staying at any Marriott. Clean, great staff and nice rooms. I will continue to stay at Marriotts and recommend to friends and family for future stays.
Kathleen S.
Wading River, NY
Marriott is very accommodating and have very professional staff. The price is usually right for my lifestyle. The rooms are always clean and well presented. Have always been happy with my experience there!
Quinn P.
Johnston, RI
I recently stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Time Square. I found the rooms to be comfortable. King size beds always are a win. The toiletries were quite refreshing and the towels weren't scratchy. The elevator system kind of blew my mind...im not sure i ever took the same one twice. Rooftop view was amazing at the rotating restaurant a d the terrace view of time square couldnt be better.
Tanya T.
Maririott is the only hotel chain we stayed at. We have only had one or two personal bad experiences and I wouldnt personally blaim the chain as I would blame the management. I love Marriottt hotels because their rooms are always superbly clean and the offer great complimentary breakfast. 98% ( minus the two very rare bad experiences) their services have been remarkable and I will continue to use Marriott !
Sarah C.
Orem, UT
We stayed in sunset beach and loved our hotel. It was right across from the beach and it had easy access to streets and cross walks and restaurants. This one of our favorite hotels we have ever stayed at.
Matt J.
Byron Center, MI
I would say this is my favorite chain of hotels to stay at. The staff is always incredible from the front desk to the maids that help clean the rooms and the rest of the hotel. The beds have always been soft with clean sheets, blankets, and pillow cases. They offer great additional services that include shuttles to having great gym facilities. I would recommend this chain to everyone!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?