BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Micki D.
Fort Myers
I enjoy stays with Marriott, however, they generally don’t compare to other hotels. They are decently-priced but I’ve had to change rooms on numerous occasions due to smoking use. This may have been location-specific but I think twice before staying here because of my sensitivity to that smell.
Lori D.
Chicago
I recently stayed with them and wow what a great experience! I felt like the staff was very accommodating and the feeling was warm and welcoming!
I really havd to add that the food was suprizingly delicious!

The the only improvement I’d add was the ac units ability to keep up but that was the price I paid for the sixth floor green access

also the bathrooms were very lovely and crips clean bedding

I would stay with them again
Kaysone P.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely LOVE love love Marriott! They always have the best connecting restaurants and great respectful employees. Very clean and classy. They front desk and always so helpful as well! I will always stay at Marriott on my trips if possible!
Kate H.
Draper, UT
I love Marriott hotel! I almost don’t even know where to stay when there isn’t a Marriott around! I love how clean they are hotels are in the services they provide our incredible! I love the looks of the hotel and I would definitely recommend it
Chelsy D.
Fort Drum, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The hotel is very nice, modern, and located close to town. The room was nice and clean, and very quiet, especially considering we were directly beside the elevator. The room wasn't spectacular, but for the price it was great. Originally we were booked for a double queen room because there were no king rooms left, but in arrival, without having to ask we were changed to a king room. We would probably stay with them again in the future if we find ourselves going to Watertown again.
Emily N.
Boston, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've stayed in many Marriott Hotel's over the last few years, since I do a lot of traveling for work. They are my favorite hotel chain to stay with, as they have some of the nicest amenities and an amazing reward program for frequent travelers. Whenever I have a choice of where to stay for a work trip, I will always choose a Marriott Hotel.
Lisa Clark H.
Salem, MA
Family friendly and very clean....... Marriott never disappoints. My son loves swimming so I always opt for a hotel with a pool...... depending upon season as to whether an indoor pool or not. Great hotel chain love it and highly recommend it.
Sawyer N.
Hillsboro , OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My boyfriend and I stayed there after a friend’s wedding and the staff was super accommodating. They let us have an after party of sorts outside till late at night. They rooms were very nice and the bed was comfy. The price was pretty good and if we stayed there for more than just one night of only sleeping it would have been well worth it.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
I stayed at one of these while traveling with my cheer team. My coach is great at organizing trips and finding the best deals. I had fun with my team and was thankful we found a hotel where we could all stay together and have rooms nearby each other.
Tiffany O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Every time I stay I don’t have to worry about having a dirty room or bad experience. When I travel I will always use Marriott. Their cleanliness is my favorite and most important detail. The customer service is always great. I would recommend.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?