BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Miranda V.
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed here on vacation one time, and I really liked this hotel. It was very clean and the front desk employees were so nice and helpful. And the housekeepers were super friendly as well and always asked us if there was anything else they could do to make our stay better. Such a great place to stay!
Krystal P.
Tyrone
These hotels are the best! I always choose these as first choice. Pros is it is a clean and classy environment and the customer service is outstanding. There are no cons! They treat you with respect and make sure your stay is a positive one. This is the first hotel I recommend to family and friends.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta , GA
Globetrotter Expert
I got married at a Marriott hotel so I definitely have to give them five stars. Marriott hotel staff-the one I interacted with in Virginia were very helpful and gave my husband a beautiful suite to stay in after our wedding ceremony. Hotel has a very modern feel and the rooms are very comfortable.
brittany g.
Charleston, WV
I love love love Marriott hotels. The staff has always been friendly no matter which location I have stayed at. Their beds are super soft. The toiletries they have in the bathroom smell so refreshing. This is a family friendly resort. This place is semi expensive but well worth the extra dollars!
Alisha R.
New Rochelle, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott Hotels give you an above average experience at an affordable price. I've stayed with them about 3 times. Each time was a good experience with clean, comfortable, and up-to-date interiors. From my experience the in-room wi-fi service could use some improvements, so don't bank on using it.
Sylvia S.
Cedar Hill
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Residence in in Fort Lauderdale Florida and I could not have asked for a more accommodating group to work with than the people at this hotel. They had a shuttle van that had a list of places, restaurants, grocery stores and other little places they would run you to at no extra charge to you. They were extremely welcoming and I even enjoyed the wine and olives at the afternoon reception.
Ciara R.
Brownstown, MI
Globetrotter Expert
I first started staying in Mariott Hotels in Miami Florida and I have to say that I now have a hard time staying in another hotel. They are always kept up well and very clean. They typically have very good customer service though every once and a while you will find a bad egg as with most places.
Marissa B.
Globetrotter Expert
By far my most favorite hotel chain to stay at. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, the staff is friendly, and most importantly willing to work with you to ensure that you have a terrific stay. I love staying at Marriott and just wish they were in every city I have to travel to.
Angela H.
New Milford, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
They are by far the best hotel chain I have ever stayed in. The have great customer service. I even got the Marriott credit card after staying there so many times because I plan on staying there many more times and getting free rooms with the credit card is a plus in my book. HIGHLY recommend!
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott has exceptional customer service and nice amenities. They can be a bit pricey but sometimes you want to splurge on vacation! They tend to have good food at their complimentary breakfast and nice trimmings in their rooms. They will often upgrade to a suite for no additional charge too!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?