BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Cara G.
Claysville, PA
Always seems a little pricey for the quality.  I typically stay at these hotels while at a conference since it seems like they are always near a conferencing center or in a big city.  Good customer service and I definitely recommend this brand for a business hotel.
Mikaela R.
Landing, NJ
This a Marriott by the college I attend. My parents stayed there a few times when they came to visit me and I would stay with them because the room was much nicer than my dorm. The hotel was clean and well maintained. The staff was also very helpful and friendly!
Jaimee K.
Always very clean hotels with friendly staff who go out of their way to help you. I've never been disappointed with any of my rooms I've stayed in and everything has always been very clean. I always enjoy the low price of their hotels and the quality of the stay.
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
I have always had a great experience at the Marriott no matter which State, Province or country I am in. The staff is all well trained and friendly. The rooms are beautiful and clean. They offer many accommodations and the price is great for what you're getting.
Abbey B.
Loganville, GA
Marriott points are the way to go! Luckily my dad always lets me use his, so I'm a frequent Marriott hotel stay-er. Yep, I just made that word up. They're always so clean and have very friendly service. Theres also a lot of locations practically anywhere.
Stephanie M.
Sevierville, TN
Globetrotter Expert
Everytime we have stayed at a Marriott Hotel it has been a lovely experience. They are always really well located for our travel needs and joining their rewards has really paid of. If you have credit cards with travel benefits, check to see if they are a partner!
Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
Globetrotter Expert
I've only had good experiences when it comes to Marriot.  It's always very clean and the staff is always very pleasant, and accommodating.  They always offer a nice free continental breakfast, which is becoming harder and harder to find without a fee.
Malena H.
Painesville
Affordable, clean, and modern! My stay was only one night but the cleaning crew was on top of things from towels to sheets to shampoo. The only con i have is the $50 incidental fee that's not discussed and I never was refunded even after talking to the manager.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I still travel quite a bit now but when I was a little younger than I am now I traveled A LOT!! Most of the traveling I did was by car so I often made stops for a break or to visit a new area in the country...when you stop, you stay in a hotel, or at least I did
maria l.
Marriott rewards programs are a great tool featured. I've stayed in Marriotts all across the country if I have to stay in a hotel. Staff are friendly and helpful and help you find your way around the city. Rooms are always clean. Courtyards often have food/bars.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?