BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Cheryl B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think it definitely depends on which Marriott you stay in. We've stayed at some of the nicer ones and had better service vs some of the lower end ones and just had basic service. Not all of them provide free breakfast which is a bummer but for the most part they're okay. After all, we're not looking to spend in time the hotel other than sleeping so as long as the beds are clean and cozy and the bathrooms don't malfunction, we're good.
Morgan M.
Dalton
Some Marriott hotels are great, but others are outdated and in need of renovations. I stayed at a Marriott hotel in Atlanta a couple nights ago, and was surprised when I walked in the room. There was a balcony, but the sliding glass door was bolted shut, locked, and caulked closed. The windows were also all cloudy. I was weird and the room would have been a lot better if they would just do something about the inaccessible balconies.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott Hotels is one of the best companies I've ever had the pleasure of staying with. Their rewards system is amazing and I've lucked out to getting free stays in places like Times Square, New York and Naples. Italy. I highly recommend any Marriott Hotels as well as signing up for their rewards programs!
Megan W.
I recently stayed at 2 different Marriott hotels on my trip to Columbus, OH. They were both wonderful. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and there was a variety of choices that were well stocked. The shuttle to the airport got me there quickly and the driver was friendly. I've stayed in their hotels in the past and always have a great experience.
Laura H.
Seattle, WA
I just got married in December and we had all the guests from out of town stay at the Marriott. The staff was amazing and very sweet to everyone and the rooms were gorgeous. We had the best time and that was largely because the hotel was so wonderful to spend time in and people felt really well looked after.
Jessica M.
Gallipolis
Anytime I've ever stayed at Marriott their service is spot on. Over all I love the amount of diffrent extras they offer. Room service of course, but there work out rooms are so clean everytime. Also a couple of diffrent locations I went to even offered a spa and/or tanning. How relaxing is that. I have never had a bad experience. So I would highly recommend this hotel, if your looking for a more for your money stay away from home.
Maria S.
Marriott is a great hotel and one of my go to for trips. The food is always good and the rooms are always clean. The linens feel higher quality which is nice. I've also had great customer service from the front desk staff which really makes a difference. I don't think you can go wrong staying at Marriott.
Mackinzie P.
Altoona
I stayed at the hotel Marriott in Pittsburgh, Pa for the first time a year ago and it was honestly the best hotel experience I have ever had! The place was stunning and the staff was amazing and so unbelievably nice! They made me feel welcomed and comfortable. Then I just stayed at another one a week ago and once again the hotel was beautiful and the breakfast was delicious! This is definitely my first choice hotel from now on!
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My stats at Marriott are always pleasant . From the modern look of the property to the unique layout of the room I am never disappointed. I have always had a great experience with staff at these locations as well .
Stacy O.
Binghamton
I will go out of my way to stay at a Marriott.  Besides being an rewards member - they just treat their guests so much better than a lot of the other chains.  Their rates are a little higher, but you get what you pay for.  Their linens are sooo comfortable - the rooms are clean, fresh - they are just my favorite place to stay.  They always upgrade when they have availability and they have always treated me with respect.
Tanya O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are there cheap prices hotels with excellent services?
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where can you get really cheap deals?
Kei H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I know its like the westin but how is the pricing?
Helene H.
What is the worst Marriott hotel you have stayed at?
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How many does cost to stay in motel