4.59 / 5 based on 11,930 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Always have a good time staying at the Marriott, their hotels are always very clean and the staff is always friendly. Just a shame it's quite pricey and they rarely have many good deals.
I've always found staying at any of the Marriott hotels to be a good choice. They have great breakfast if you are a member and the rooms are always very nice and clean. The people are always very friendly too, would definitely recommend staying there.
We stayed at one of the residence inn hotels in Boston and it was a great experiences! Awesome buffet style breakfast every morning and a spacious comfortable room! It was a nice getaway :)
I'm not a fan honestly. I don't usually stay at at the Marriott so I can say much about them. But the one hotel I did stay in, it was a older looking room and the bathroom wasn't cleaned. If I stay at another Marriott it would have to be a cleaner environment.
I travel often for business. I recently got a Marriott rewards visa. I LOVED all 6 of the different Marriotts I stayed at in January. My favorite was right outside of D.C. The staff at all locations were soooo friendly. Rooms were clean and food was great.
Marriott hotels are the only ones i stay at. Their rewards program is unbeatable with amazing perks and incredible customer service. I have never had a bad experience at a Marriott and am always impressed with how nice the rooms are. 10/10 always
Marriott hotels especially residence inns and renaissance are my go to hotel and Brand of choice when you stay with them I get the same great service everytime I go no matter what state
Awesome stay! Great room and nice place to stay in while in the middle of traveling. Free breakfast is amazing! The pool is great even the jacuzzi. Location is good, close to the stores
Marriott has been showing improvements in their properties and their customer service. The past few times I have stayed for both personal and business reasons have been very nice. And the perks of their rewards program isn't too shabby either.
Marriott Hotels are pretty standard. They're usually reasonably priced, have great service, and an overall nice ambiance. I've had no problems with my visits before, and I can guess I'll have no problems in the future. I know I can always rely on Marriott.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos