BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

enes r.
Waterbury , Ct
They are very clean , never really had a problem with them just mainly had a hard time to get a hold of the people working at the front desk , they re never at the front desk but sleeping wise the beds are great , the food a little over priced , but if your just looking for a place to sleep for the night its great .
Danielle C.
Dallas, TX
I started staying at Marriott hotels about 3 years ago when I started my job that required me to travel more often. Marriott was recommended to me by my boss. I love that I can use my points on rooms for personal trips. My husband and I recently went to the Bahamas and used my points to stay at the Atlantis! Amazing!!
🅘🅛🅘🅐🅝🅐 T.
The best time my family had, as a whole, was at the Marco Island Marriott. Typically we stay else where but we wanted to be on the beach. The service is impeccable. Room service 24/7, phenomenal menu and drink list. Checkin and out was speedy and friendly. The Spa was beautiful and my mani pedi was A+. The restaurants were all delicious and I was so happy they had a freestanding coffeehouse open extra early and to dinner time. I love Espresso!
LaShawn B.
Orlando, FL
I have never met a Marriott that I did not like. They are priced right, and nice and clean and have great staff. But, I must stay that they are not my go-to hotel only because they are missing out on a few of the finer touches like the extra plush pillows and thick towels, but overall, I am pleased with the hotel.
Rachel C.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I stayed at the Marriott in New York City when I went for a birthday trip with my Mom. From the moment we checked in the staff was amazing! Because it was my 30th birthday they upgraded our room to a city view! Also while having drinks at the bar the bartender brought me cheesecake with a candle in it when he heard from the lady behind the desk that it was my birthday! This company really cares about every guest staying at their property!
Erin P.
Mc Henry, MD
I always like staying at a Marriott hotel. Not only are there so many hotels and hotel chains to choose from but their rewards program is easy to get free nights with and their Customer Service is phenomenol. Marriott hotels are one of my preferred "go-to" hotels when I have to travel or stay overnight somewhere.
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
I often use Marriott Hotels and overall find them to be great and offer good amenities (pools, complimentary breakfast, etc.).  Even when I do have a complaint, their management team has always been very accommodating to rectify the situation.  I also love their rewards program, especially because they offer rewards points for turning down housekeeping services (which isn't necessary if you are just there for a couple nights).
Maxine G.
Caribou, ME
My husband and I only stayed for two nights in this hotel and it was absolute perfection!
We took a mini-vacation to get away and to treat ourselves and that is exactly what we did. Our whole stay here was just awesome: from the hotel room to the town of bangor itself. We are definitely looking to come back again!
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott is my go to place when I'm traveling for work or for personal. The customer service is stellar and the fact that they have an app that you can check in and make other requests on makes the staying experience just that much better I would recommend staying at a Marriott hotel to anyone who is planning a business or personal trip.
Brianna S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I enjoyed Marriott more than Hilton. The customer service was great. They even gave me and my husband some complimentary things from their little Candy Bar store thing at the front desk. They also had a continental breakfast, which was kinda whimpy, but hey, its food. Our room was clean. Bathroom is spacious.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?